• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

There's always what he allegedly said to Ledley King. That didn't go to court.

He's just scum who'll say anything for a reaction, in my opinion.

Clegg

The fact that nobody knows whats going on at United makes me apprehensive.

Although, the latest twitter bullshit would have you believe that United are about to sign Baines for £18m.

qindarka

Banned
So JT thought Anton was accusing him of racism before Anton had actually accused him of racism.

This is gonna be good.

I will concede that it's not looking too good for Terry here. His account doesn't seem to tally with Ferdinand's and Ferdinand has no motive to lie.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's always what he allegedly said to Ledley King. That didn't go to court.

This was the only time in 12+ years that I have ever seen King lose his rag. Zokora and Chimbonda were going batshit as well.

Ushojax

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Ferdinand has just been asked to explain what his gesture moving his fist back and forth meant: 'a gesture to suggest shagging'

loooool

Well it sounds as if JT's counsel know he's fucked and are playing damage limitation. The moment the CPS decided to prosecute such a high profile figure I knew they were fucking confident.

Ushojax

Well it sounds as if JT's counsel know he's fucked and are playing damage limitation. The moment the CPS decided to prosecute suck a high profile figure I knew they were fucking confident.

wpid-BB-Roundup-Man-United-to-hijack-10m-bid-West-Ham-eye-duo-Liverpool-told-to-put-up-or-shut-up-over-Charlie-Adam.jpg

Carbonox

GorillaJu

I refuse to even click on that in case of spoilers. Tag that shit as such or get it out of here. I have to tread very carefully on the internetz as it is. :(

Edit: Just saw your edit. Still, not risking. I have heard that its getting phenomenal reactions though.

Same here - I loved both Nolan Batman movies, but I've found it best to just go in on a complete blackout. No expectations, no idea what's in store... It's the best way.

dc89

I refuse to even click on that in case of spoilers. Tag that shit as such or get it out of here. I have to tread very carefully on the internetz as it is. :(

Edit: Just saw your edit. Still, not risking. I have heard that its getting phenomenal reactions though.

I was the same, I really don't want to be spoilt. Hence why I've not even dare venture into the GAF OT.

That article is just full of OMG SO AMAZIN!

It then tells us who the cast is. In the style of Tom Hardy plays Bane whilst Anne Hathaway plays Catwoman.

And that's it.

I hope you know who the cast is. :p

GorillaJu

BR: Won't speak about targets, but whole raft of players have been linked but only a few are real
by Neil Macdonald 8:08 PM

BR: Hoping to close out one deal this week, maybe two
by Neil Macdonald 8:07 PM

BR: Hoping for new signings by then. The reality is for players to be associated with LFC is great but we have only made 3-4 enquiries about players

From press conference going now. Yay?

Carbonox

I was the same, I really don't want to be spoilt. Hence why I've not even dare venture into the GAF OT.

That article is just full of OMG SO AMAZIN!

It then tells us who the cast is. In the style of Tom Hardy plays Bane whilst Anne Hathaway plays Catwoman.

And that's it.

I hope you know who the cast is. :p

Yeah I'm aware of the cast. Basically my knowledge of the film is a couple of minor story tidbits, the cast, and I've seen all the trailers and the prologue. Outside of that, I know fuck all and I need to keep it that way hah. Even Youtube is a dangerous place due to comments.

dc89

Yeah I'm aware of the cast. Basically my knowledge of the film is a couple of minor story tidbits, the cast, and I've seen all the trailers and the prologue. Outside of that, I know fuck all and I need to keep it that way hah. Even Youtube is a dangerous place due to comments.

I've seen the trailers. That's it. I've not even thought about trying to guess the plot or anything.

I have come away from that article the same - you might not want to read it, fair enough.

I'm pumped to go see it though!

Kyoufu

We're selling another player (Lovenkrands) to Birmingham.

Yet we've signed nobody.

Hope we've got players lined up to sign or our squad is going to be veeeeery thin.

kharma45

The fact that nobody knows whats going on at United makes me apprehensive.

Although, the latest twitter bullshit would have you believe that United are about to sign Baines for £18m.

Clegg, don't get worked up :p Telling you know before you get into a hysteria about it.

There is a good reason why no one knows what's going at United, they don't want anyone to know who they're targeting for transfers. Same as any other big club, it's all rumour and speculation who's going to be signed, no one is going to show their hand.

Ushojax

We're selling another player (Lovenkrands) to Birmingham.

Yet we've signed nobody.

Hope we've got players lined up to sign or our squad is going to be veeeeery thin.

You've got Graham Carr, I'm sure he's got some cards up his sleeve. We all thought your squad would me a mess last season when Nolan et al were sold, but it turned out fine.

Kyoufu

You've got Graham Carr, I'm sure he's got some cards up his sleeve. We all thought your squad would me a mess last season when Nolan et al were sold, but it turned out fine.

Well we failed to sign our big money target (De Jong). :(

Also Spurs are just buying everyone.

Leave some for us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom