• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Same, booked quite late so me and my brother got central VIP seats for Manchester IMAX at 9:30am. We'll get out the cinema at lunch time and use the free whole chicken on my Nandos card. Can't wait.

Sounds like a fucking good day out.

Wish we still had an IMAX cinema here, I bet it'll look stunning on a screen like that.

I'm sure I'll more than make do with Odeon Premier seats mind, thought I'd treat myself for a film like this.

Arnie

I have my tickets booked for Odeon IMAX gallery. 3 hours of stuffing my face with free nachos and popcorn
I was weighing up the gallery, but it's like £23. I hear it's amazing though, free food and drink. Might go there for Skyfall or The Hobbit.
Imagine you get the urge to shit... Do you leave halfway in the movie or do you crap your pants?
The Dark Knight Protrudes

kharma45

Yup.

You go watch a better movie.

Jg4kh.gif

elseanio

I was weighing up the gallery, but it's like £23. I hear it's amazing though, free food and drink. Might go there for Skyfall or The Hobbit.

The Dark Knight Protrudes

Got them for 19 quid. Dunno why thy were cheaper. Well worth it though. Nachos, popcorn soft drinks and a coffee to go at the end. Go the cinema much less now, so might as well make the most of it.

Meier

What sort of wage cut will Adebayor be taking to go to Spurs? Will he be their highest paid player?

The word is they've negotiated us down to £5m and the other £5m will then pay for his wages essentially. He is on £170k per week I believe it's been reported. I can't believe City can't get at least £10m from someone else for him but whatever it takes I suppose.

Yes. They are obviously desperate to get this done quickly. The accounts will be worse but they won't be THAT much worse. However naturally they will show a decline in revenue and no doubt that will make the IPO look even less attractive.

I think the main reason the Glazers are in such a rush to get this IPO done is actually more on the football side. Fergie can't have much longer left in him and as soon as he leaves the club becomes much more unstable and so loses value.

Labadal

I need to admit something. I did not know Borini was loaned to Swansea. I also didn't know Rodgers and Borini were Chelsea employees at the same time. The transfer makes more sense now. That's how much I know, lol.

Meier

I pity the fool who doesn't see TDKR in the cinema. You're going to regret it for the rest of your life.

Got my IMAX tickets booked the day they were available (June 11th).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom