• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I don't get it.

Was she involved in the commercial?

Anyway, seems like a silly and unnecessary thing to do.
No, that's the crazy thing. She had nothing to do with the commercial at all. Just Sneijder, some other Dutch players and her ex. Absolutely don't know why he's so freaked out by seeing her ex.

Linius

Is that when Guidetti scored a penalty then took off his shirt and got a 2nd yellow?

el oh el

That's correct. Great moment for me as Ajax supporter. Couldn't believe what I saw :lol

Especially considering the fact RKC scored the 1-1 shortly after.

No, that's the crazy thing. She had nothing to do with the commercial at all. Just Sneijder, some other Dutch players and her ex. Absolutely don't know why he's so freaked out by seeing her ex.
Lol wth? That is so bizzare.

I'm pretty sure that is untrue and was originated by some mancunian on twitter.
Let's face it, he's probably a Londoner.

It's more than likely untrue but the beauty of it is...he could have legitimately said it. Yeah LFC you suck with your "oh we nearly won the title in that shirt" crap. /angry

You laughed at drawing RKC because of stupidity?

MbUCa.png
I was in a state of shock, I just couldn't believe what was happening in front of me. But lord, did I find it funny.

Linius

Is it just me or are you mentioning Guidetti every day at the moment?!

HANDS OFF!

Lazio, Sampdoria and Fiorentina are interested in him I read. That's in an article from a reliable website an hour a go. Fiorentina seems unlikely considering the fact they just bought El Hamdaoui.

Do you guys know if Man. City is selling him or that he's going on loan?

Messi

Hello football gaf, former lurker joining

Huge Barca Fan. Hello to messi and fady, you are famous in the lurkers community lol

As a present, and for those who haven't watch it, here is a Barca documental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQPnbML1WFY

It's amazing, showing what was the first year of laporta (2003-2004) like. What you see here blows my mind. Enjoy

About time I gott some recognition around here :). No idea why id be notable though, fady i understand. Welcome to the forum. Always lovely to have more Barca DNA around here.

Who is this lady in your avatar? How long are you lurking?

I wonder how many people lurk on Football GAF? Hi lurkers, hope we see some of you guys as members soon, even if you support Madrid.

kharma45

How is Steven Defour getting on?

I remember United being very interested in him a few years ago.

He moved last year for €6 million to Porto... "no value in the market"

Guys we aren't signing a CM. You can list as many CM's as you want, we ain't signing one. Kagawa is playing CM and we all know it.

I really hope SAF doesn't make the same mistake twice, he didn't do Anderson any favours by making him play CM although my head tells me he's gonna do it all over again :(

Clegg

He moved last year for €6 million to Porto... "no value in the market"

I really hope SAF doesn't make the same mistake twice, he didn't do Anderson any favours by making him play CM although my head tells me he's gonna do it all over again :(

I know he moved to Porto. I was just wondering how he was getting on there.

Anderson is a lazy, injury prone waster that always come back unfit and overweight. I've given up on him.

G-Unit

About time I gott some recognition around here :). No idea why id be notable though, fady i understand. Welcome to the forum. Always lovely to have more Barca DNA around here.

Who is this lady in your avatar? How long are you lurking?

I wonder how many people lurk on Football GAF? Hi lurkers, hope we see some of you guys as members soon, even if you support Madrid.

You are famous for reminding the internet how amazing olivia wilde's looks are :D

Seriously though aren't you guys expecting Kagawa to play in CM? I am, like, almost certainly. Sure he will play some games behind a striker but I expect so see him in CM alot.

We'll probs sign Baines and that's it.

kharma45

I know he moved to Porto. I was just wondering how he was getting on there.

Anderson is a lazy, injury prone waster that always come back unfit and overweight. I've given up on him.

Ah right, sorry!

Anderson has had his time and needs to be moved on as soon as we can find someone who will take him, and the only places I could see him go is either back to Portugal or Brazil.

Seriously though aren't you guys expecting Kagawa to play in CM? I am, like, almost certainly. Sure he will play some games behind a striker but I expect so see him in CM alot.

I'm hoping we go 4-2-3-1 and he gets an advanced role in that three behind the striker with two wingers either side.

Yeah and it will be a waste of his goal scoring abilities.

G-Unit

Meh. I always thought she was hot, until Messi made me sick of her.

I was on the Megan Fox camp... until I saw her here. But yeah scarjo its amazing, not the perfect face but all around mind blowing.

Back to football, I can't wait for the preseason to start. Wanna see the health of our players

Clegg

I fully expect him to play as a CM. It makes no sense though. He's a genuinely great attacking midfielder that will be shoehorned into playing a deeper role which he is not accustomed to.

We'll then be fed the usual bollox about Kagawa needing to be developed into a more rounded player which is why he's being moved deeper.

Ashes

Banned

Maybe.

I found it odd that we were buying a no 10 when we needed a central midfielder. I think fergie might be thinking of the continental pressing game, so as to compete with Barca.

D_prOdigy

Code:
                  Welbeck/Hernandez           Rooney

Kagawa

Nani                                             Valencia

Carrick/Scholes/Clev

Baines/Evra         Vidic              Ferdinand          Rafael

In my mind, this is not a terrible and leaky idea.

Messi

I have only buy 2 shirts so far, one for me, and one for the chick i used to like. Thing is, my country is really really hot to wear sports shirts. And of course money

Have you seen my collection? What is this money you speak of?

How about Charlize Theron? I find her pretty damn sexy.

Jensen

Code:
                  Welbeck/Hernandez           Rooney

Kagawa

Nani                                             Valencia

Carrick/Scholes/Clev

Baines/Evra         Vidic              Ferdinand          Rafael

In my mind, this is not a terrible and leaky idea.
If Cleverley is the preferred option in that team(which he won't be) then that team will be a disaster.

Clegg

Welbeck/Hernandez Rooney

Kagawa

Nani Valencia

Carrick/Scholes/Clev

Baines/Evra Vidic Ferdinand Rafael

A one man midfield would never work. It offers absolutely no protection for our defence and you can't expect the wingers to track back very often. SAF likes his wingers too much so he won't be changing that tactic either. If we want Kagawa to play as an attacking midfielder then we'd have to sacrifice a striker and play Rooney up front by himself. Thats the only solution I can see.

But I can't see SAF dropping a striker either. We need to develop Welbeck and Hernandez and the best way to do that is by giving them games.

D_prOdigy

If Cleverley is the preferred option in that team(which he won't be) then that team will be a disaster.

I tried a similar set-up with Scotland in a FM12 demo and beat Czech Republic 3-0 and lost to Denmark 0-5 so I say it's a go-er.

Although I did have Fletcher in the DM role.

Fletcher :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom