• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emhemed

With our current confirmed squad I see this as ideal

ixtjNgeb58q1e.png

Honestly, i think Man U need a top class CM. Everything else is covered to challenge to become one of the best clubs in Europe again.

Wilbur

Banned
As a welcome back present I give you this:

http://i.imgur.com/r8YBh.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

i am not a changed man gimme those sweet tittyz

Anyway well pleased for AVB. Fucking crying at our lack of anything new in the centre of the park. Sobbed myself to sleep losing Park. Lovely to have you all back.

HI JUNIORS AND LURKERS.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte has called up 28 players for our pre-season training, including 10 players from the club’s youth academy.

No Pogba.

XLutQ.gif

Maybe he isn't officially ours yet.

Anyway well pleased for AVB. Fucking crying at our lack of anything new in the centre of the park. Sobbed myself to sleep losing Park. Lovely to have you all back.

HI JUNIORS AND LURKERS.

Makes sense.

Also, why remove the IMG tags when it's a new page? Boo

Arnie

Perfect Juve trolling. Buy United's best young players and don't even bother to train or play them. I can get behind that.

flippedb

Banned
Sky Italia is saying PSG orffered €65m to Milan for Ibra+Thiago

Supposedly, the deal is closed and Tevez+Euro defender would get signed

Hope it's not true! :(

Kyoufu

HI JUNIORS AND LURKERS.

I love your avatar hahaha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welcome back Wilbury and Verano!

Jojo poses in the new ‪Fiorentina‬ shirt. Is he saying goodbye?
aXdUy.gif

luNQ7.jpg

AND a black & white bracelet. Done deal.
Sky Italia is saying PSG orffered €65m to Milan for Ibra+Thiago

Supposedly, the deal is closed and Tevez+Euro defender would get signed

Hope it's not true! :(

You guys are making it too easy ;/

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my. Wilbury is back. It's too soon, I can't handle it.

I've missed your constant trolling dc55

I love your avatar hahaha

I made a Batman one as well that isn't quite as good haha, didn't know which one to us

MDl3B.jpg

Welcome back Wilbury and Verano!

Jojo poses in the new ‪Fiorentina‬ shirt. Is he saying goodbye? http://i.imgur.com/aXdUy.gif[/MG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/luNQ7.jpg[/MG]

You guys are making it too easy ;/[/QUOTE]

Really like that kit, I'm a sucker for purple.

Damn I hope you get him, fuck Liverpool doing it

edit: lol verano my arch enemy

Joe

Ultra Palermo @UltraPalermo 6h
President of #Instituto Juan Carlos Barrera: "According to me, Paulo Dybala will play in #Palermo next year."

Wilbur

Banned
You've not been able to lurk?

I should rephrase.

I've missed calling you out on your constant trolling dc34

Started my coaching last week and was well fucking nervous, 30 and 40 and 50 year olds and I've got to run a session in front of them this Saturday. Eek.

There's one old man who works for QPR apparently but he seems to know fuck all (so yeah, probably works for QPR) and the man who came in to teach us emergency first aid said that he was on a course years ago with Alan Hansen and apparently he can't swim.

When does the season technically start? Denmark start early I think, plus there's Europa League qualifiers and all that jazz.

I consider the season started when Serie A, La Liga or the Premier League kick off, whichever comes first

Wilbur

Banned
When does the season technically start? Denmark start early I think, plus there's Europa League qualifiers and all that jazz.

I consider the season started when Serie A, La Liga or the Premier League kick off, whichever comes first

Prem, Serie A, La Liga in that order. Championship a week before, same time as the Community Shield is when I first start getting hyped.

Zabojnik

Conte has called up 28 players for our pre-season training, including 10 players from the club’s youth academy.

No Pogba.

Maybe he isn't officially ours yet.

He's with the U19 national team, they made it to the semis with Spain, I think. Think he'll skip the summer retreat camp altogether. But more importantly ... also missing / left to meditate at Vinovo are: Iaquinta, Melo, Krasic, Pazienza, Motta. Wohooo.

Burak Yilmaz a possibility to be transfered by liverpool.

makes sense, liverpool need another shit striker.
I thought he was supposed to go to Lokomotiv Moscow. Heard the deal was basically done a couple day ago.

In other news, apparently according to the russian press Wesley Sneijder to Anzhi for 25 million is almost done.

Russian Super Cup is in 3 days. Get excited!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's with the U19 national team, they made it to the semis with Spain, I think. Think he'll skip the summer retreat camp altogether. But more importantly ... also missing / left to meditate at Vinovo are: Iaquinta, Melo, Krasic, Pazienza, Motta. Wohooo.

Oh right haha.

So...... Ziegler is in. I would rather replace him with a bag of cash to be honest :/

Motta is leaving on loan to Bologna!
Our secret agent to break the curse

GQman2121

Banned
PSG bringing Ibra and T. Silva on would really shake the market up. I like it. But I also like that Tevez would likely move too. I hope this happens......

Also, high five to Wilbury. ;)

Wilbur

Banned
Still gonna get one with Shinji on it, fuck the haters.

I'm destroying Triads when my loan comes in. Juve home with ADP, away with Pirlo, Madrid home with Ozil, Dortmund home with Hummels, Bilbao away with Llorente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom