• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
man-united-away-shirt-600x581.jpg

man-united-away-shorts-600x346.jpg

I... don't know.

If you lose the sponsor, crest and Nike sign, it looks like a top someone would wear if they were serving sushi.

And the shorts.....come on son......

rodvik

i am not a changed man gimme those sweet tittyz

Anyway well pleased for AVB. Fucking crying at our lack of anything new in the centre of the park. Sobbed myself to sleep losing Park. Lovely to have you all back.

HI JUNIORS AND LURKERS.

Welcome back man!

Wilbur

Banned

Ushodcax?

Wilburys return has been as anti-climactic as the Dark Knight Rises is sure to be.

I did this on purpose, I couldn't live up to the kiddie fiddling you all expected of me. Also fuck you TDKR is going to be fucking incredible. We rewatched the first two the other day, BB is one of my favourite films ever and TDK still makes me cum a bundle.

I shan't have you ruin my hype

cheers lads! Yeah Arnie I laughed as well, the guy was like 'yeah for such a good centre back he couldn't swim!'... was confused as to how they're intrinsically linked.

flippedb

Banned
If said deal is accepted, we'd be hearing news in about 48 hours.

That ManU
re lol
kit looks way better than the home one, at lest the pattern is less notorious since its black on black.

flippedb

Banned
There's a meeting going on at Milanello right now, between Braida, Galliani and Allegri. The didn't have dinner with the team. They've been in a separate room for +2 hours.

So far we've been in control!

Pretty sure we've actually made money in letting a few players go :p

Well, I meant in the past few seasons. I do think your spending has been curbed for now and we will only see a few sensible (for city) transfers come in. I do legitimately think your owner wants to create a club, not just win really fast.

dc89

Well, I meant in the past few seasons. I do think your spending has been curbed for now and we will only see a few sensible (for city) transfers come in. I do legitimately think your owner wants to create a club, not just win really fast.

Absolutely. With FFP coming in there was no option but to go bat shit insane and just splurge money on players. If we didn't well we couldn't do it now for example.

The money will now go on the campus and the facilities.

---

Viva was right.

Xe9Np.png

HNNG

Zabojnik

WB Wilbury.

Zlatan leaving Milan and getting replaced with someone like Tevez could be the best thing for the rossoneri. Losing Thiago Silva (and Nesta) is gonna hurt, but I'm sure they'll find a decent replacement with all that money from PSG.

dc89

Come on now dc92, it's all relative. I doubt the players you've sold cover what you've spent on Santa Cruz!

Welcome back Wilbophile! x

Of course not! £32M spent on him since we signed him, thats wages and transfer fee. And we'll no doubt shove him out on a free. smh.

---

396011_460439137307521_29887904_n.jpg

No wonder they like going to Austria. They just don't get the hassle. Can hardly do that in Manchester, we only have 2 decent places to eat.

Meier

They're not lifting anything this year. Maybe in the gym, but not on the field.

Went to the MUFC Facebook page to find some training shots to post one, but there's nada. They're too busy posting photos of celebrating old Premiership titles and random player shots. Guess they gotta get used to cheering for past greatness..

Linius

Went to the MUFC Facebook page to find some training shots to post one.. but nada. They're too busy posting photos of celebrating old Premiership titles. Guess they gotta get used to cheering for past greatness..
Hmm, sounds familiar as Ajax supporter :(

At least we got two titles the past two years. But for European glory we're going way back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom