• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Aren't Milan still interested in Tevez? They might try for him again. And if his wages are too steep they'll probably go for some Brazilian wonderkids.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ibrahimovict.jpg

The curse must never be broken.

Milan to win the CL next season?

Clegg

Miguel Delaney is saying that these Moura to United rumours have originated from the players camp.

And thus another muppet dream dies.

bjaelke

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Steve Cotterill leaves his position as manager of Nottingham Forest following the club's takeover by the Al-Hasawi family on Tuesday

Please hire Maradona.

WJD

I'm really not a fan of how much I'm beginning to like Kompany. He's such a classy, well-spoken guy.

Makes me sick.

N.A

Banned
As a Forest fan I just want to say fuck off to Diego Maradona, we were enough of a laughing stock with Steve McClaren last season... Harry Redknapp or Alan Curbishley would be good... or Darren Ferguson so we get free loans from Man Utd...

dc89

"My son spoke to me over the phone and asked if he could have Balotelli's haircut, something I wouldn't allow to happen," laughed Di Natale to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Jensen

And my phone has just lost it's o2 signal.
I was in the middle of a phone call to a delivery company getting the time of when to expect the delivery man to arrive when I lost my signal.

Have to stay at home for the rest of the day now :/

Guys Wilshere is not injured you really don't need to worry about that.

I am with rodvik, JT evidence is not as damning as I would have thought and I see it's now more than plausible he is declared innocent.

Wilbur

Banned
As a Forest fan I just want to say fuck off to Diego Maradona, we were enough of a laughing stock with Steve McClaren last season... Harry Redknapp or Alan Curbishley would be good... or Darren Ferguson so we get free loans from Man Utd...

Redknapp wouldn't take it but Curbishley would be a good choice. Is Ferguson still at Peterborough?

Kyoufu

New phone arrived. First smartphone (yeah I know I'm late to the party). Taking a dump will never be the same again. Are there any good football apps out there?

Linius

Haha, that fella at the most left in the middle row has a real tooth brush smile :p

New phone arrived. First smartphone (yeah I know I'm late to the party). Taking a dump will never be the same again. Are there any good football apps out there?

Lifechanger! Have fun with it. And can't really help you with a score app or something like that, I use a local one in Dutch :p

New phone arrived. First smartphone (yeah I know I'm late to the party). Taking a dump will never be the same again.

I still rock some 2005 cell phone. It's fucking awesome and keeps the battery powered for about a week. If only the data plans weren't so stupid fucking expensive here I would have bought one already, but as it is now I always end up upgrading my pc instead when I got money.

bjaelke

Wait...I took advice from a first timer then? My phone shipped two days ago. Should I cancel the order?
Speaking of bad photoshopping... Whoever did Copenhagens squad photo a year ago went a little too nuts with the sharpening tool.
KuGsj.gif

You know they asked N'Doye to stand on the far right so they could easily crop him out when the deal goes through.

You know they asked N'Doye to stand on the far right so they could easily crop him out when the deal goes through.

Pospech, Zanka, Wendt, Antonsson, Hjalte, Kvist, Grønkjær and Nordstrand too. ;)

But I do wonder why all 3 black players are up there in the corner. But yeah N'Doye is leaving, Jacobs don't even want to play him this week as he claimed he had been sitting up all night talking with his family in the phone about his possible transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom