• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Axm8zgkCQAAHYuI.jpg

Small pic but there is a player missing...

Who? I can't find any missing players. Adebayor isn't a Spurs player if that's who you're referring to.

Fry

I was hoping GTA V would be released in the next gen. I don't see it being much of an upgrade on IV.

But I would never underestimate Rockstar.

He's getting there, and he's trying, which is the main thing. I can't respect a player who doesn't try to learn the language.
Yep. It was disappointing to hear Kagawa made no real effort to learn German when he was at Dortmund. Glad to know he is eager to learn English though.

Fergie

Banned
Anyone watching the UEFA U-19 Euro Championships? It's currently on semi-finals, England vs Greece and Spain vs France, better than no football. England VS Greece is currently on. Spain one around 18:00 GMT.

Some drama, Greece GK sent off with a harsh red card.

jtb

Banned
what's this about PSG buying Ibra + Silva?! Hope this means Tevez is going to Milan, freeing up that slot for RVP!!

Yep. It was disappointing to hear Kagawa made no real effort to learn German when he was at Dortmund. Glad to know he is eager to learn English though.

Where did you hear that? I mean, yes he never gave an interview in German but Klopp said Kagawa's German is pretty good and he's just to shy to talk German on TV.

faridmon

There's a norwegian league? /asshole

Haha, don't worry, even Norwegian People don't know anything about Norwegian football.

The scandal, Although happend to a 3rd division team, could higher up and the police are saying that they will investigate the whole ladder throughout.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hmmm, in the leaked pic from yesterday VDV was the centre of the away kit photo, now it's Walker. Please don't be leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom