• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterGK

About to play my first match for the Spanish championship with Valencia. All we need to do is win against Zaragoza at home, should be doable.

Zabojnik

ibraconda.jpg

Portsmouth will start the season on -10 points if they are allowed into League 1. Good times!

Edit: Also sorry to hear that Phoenix Fang, my uncle was diagnosed with it 2 weeks ago.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So I just found out my brother in law has lung cancer and he doesn't even smoke and drinks very little.

Sorry to hear that dude.

My aunt was diagnosed with colon cancer a few months ago so I know how it feels. Chin up.

Ahahahah, can't believe it!! Greece with an extra-time goal! Goodbye, England.

Absolutely shocking goal to concede as well. Weak challenge from the long ball, shite header puts the defender under pressure, defender pussies out of any meaningful challenge leaving Greece player one-on-one. Dreadful

Great experience for the lads, will help them get used to ballsing it all up in the knockout stages :p

Awful attacking play. No ideas at all aside from crossing it in and shooting from 25+ yards. Robinson did okay

Time for Suso to show them how its done

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm glad Javi Martinez turned down Barcelona, paying 40 millions for him (probably more even) would've been fucking crazy honestly. Good player, but in the 20-25 millions zone, not 40 millions.

Lightning

Banned
I'm glad Javi Martinez turned down Barcelona, paying 40 millions for him (probably more even) would've been fucking crazy honestly. Good player, but in the 20-25 millions zone, not 40 millions.
Where does Martinez want to play? I hear bayern munich mentioned quite a bit but surely they wouldn't pay 40million for him.

Lightning

Banned
Great way to show off the new kit. Lol at no Van Persie.
It's good that he's not there. Uncommitted players should be shown the door but players who have done what RVP done should be thrown out the door head first!

Not a big fan of the kit personally. I prefer yellow as our 2nd shirt but oh well I'm sure it will grow on me and what's up with Szczesny getting a pink shirt? Goodness me arsenal. That the best we can do...

Wilbur

Banned
On the Guardian but not confirmed yet:

Fulham complete the signing of Hugo Rodallega on a free transfer … - good for them having lost Zamora, Johnson and Pogrebnyak. Expecting Dembele and Ruiz to play up front a bit more now as well.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Actually my bad, Javi Martinez wasn't from Bilbao's youth academy, but since he is from that area he prefers to stay there.

bjaelke

Sorry to hear about your brother Phoenix.
On the Guardian but not confirmed yet:

Fulham complete the signing of Hugo Rodallega on a free transfer … - good for them having lost Zamora, Johnson and Pogrebnyak. Expecting Dembele and Ruiz to play up front a bit more now as well.

So that's basically confirms a Dempsey sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom