• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can anyone explain to me WTF is Milan doing?

Silvio-Berlusconi-2012_2741593.jpg

Watched the pilot ep of Lost and thought 'fuck this'.

You should at least watch the first four episodes. The fourth ep is really amazing tv and I think a lot of people shit a bit too much on lost due to the last 2 seasons, yeah it sucks that they kind of didn't know where they were going with everything, but still think the show as a whole was pretty damn good and well worth the time.

Saty

Selling their more or less only 2 world-class players. I thought they had enough money from selling Kaka' and others.

Eriksen must be really great for Ajax, every time I have seen him for the national team he has ranged from piss poor to alright and only seen a few Ajax matches in Europe.

Selling their more or less only 2 world-class players. I thought they had enough money from selling Kaka' and others.

They sold Zlatan for a extreme amount considering his age and quality. Doing anything but that in the situation would be crazy, if they are going to use the money they could get a player with easily the same quality and potential for more. Thiago Silva however is of course pretty damn hard to replace.

A couple of things I missed:

****gate - glad I missed that or my ban may have ended up a much lengthier one, farce but I'll leave it at that

Rovers - we are making some sensible looking signings personnel wise, but money wise it looks suicidal to me, Murphy is still a great player but he's on mega money along with Best and Gomes may be too old to have an effect. I still haven't crumbled and bought a season ticket.

Messi - I have decided you have an actual problem and I'm going to organise an intervention

Welcome new juniors I am Steve Kean!

GorillaJu

A couple of things I missed:

****gate - glad I missed that or my ban may have ended up a much lengthier one, farce but I'll leave it at that

Rovers - we are making some sensible looking signings personnel wise, but money wise it looks suicidal to me, Murphy is still a great player but he's on mega money along with Best and Gomes may be too old to have an effect. I still haven't crumbled and bought a season ticket.

Messi - I have decided you have an actual problem and I'm going to organise an intervention

Welcome new juniors I am Steve Kean!

Welcome back.

Sport1 is reporting it according to Twitter.

I know better than to be excited but a muppets gotta muppet.

So we're bidding alot more than he is worth. So far very believable.

Carbonox

Best news of the day is

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7896260/Toon-close-on-Debuchy?

Sky Sports sources understand Newcastle United are close to sealing a deal for France international Mathieu Debuchy.

We upped our bid to 7m and it looks like Lille's accepting.

Junior Hoilett is close to agreeing a deal with Borussia Monchengladbach, Sky Sports understands.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7896289/?

Never expected us to get him anyway but fucking Borussia getting all up in our business, the pricks. First they steal our players and now what? They gonna come over and steal our jobs too? :p

Retard story of the day goes to Goal:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...wcastle-interested-in-santon-bojan-swap-deal?

Newcastle United are keen on bringing in Roma forward Bojan Krkic this summer, and are prepared to sacrifice Davide Santon in order to push through a deal, Goal.com understands.

:lol

Debuchy will be a great signing for Newcastle. More good value. Chelsea should have been all over that, they need a RB.

I am looking forwards to seeing some more of Monchengladbach next year. Really making some good signings.

Carbonox

Close to completing a deal for Douglas too according to reports in Holland, even though he needs to stay in Holland until the end of August. It's best to get the transfer completed ASAP though as who knows who will be sneaky. I'M LOOKING AT YOU MONCHENGLADBACH.

Linius

Really hope Eriksen isn't leaving us at this moment. But, 22 million would be a lot of money.

On another note, Evilore survived his bull run in Pamplona today. Sounds like an epic adventure.

Oh and welcome back Jeff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom