• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you got?
Late reply I know, I was out on it. Black naked frame Yamaha FZ6 S2.

FZ6-S2-1.jpg

There's this guy that's been on my mind
All the time, Sussususo oh oh
Now he don't even know my name
But I think he likes me just the same
Sussususo oh oh

Oh if he called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere
He's all I need, all my life
I feel so good if I just say the word
Sussususo, just say the word
Oh Sussususo
Now I know that I'm too young
My love has just begun
Sussususo oh oh
Ooh give me a chance, give me a sign
I'll show him anytime
Sussususo oh oh

Ah, I've just got to have him, have him now
I've got to get closer but I don't know how
He makes me nervous and makes me scared
But I feel so good if I just say the word
Sussususo just say the word
Oh Sussususo, oh

Ah, he's all I need all of my life
I feel so good if I just say the word
Sussususo I just say the word
Oh Sussususo I just say the word
Oh Sussususo I'll say the word
Sussususo oh oh oh
Just say the word

flippedb

Banned
@Milanello said:
Ibra will sign a 3-year deal with PSG worth €13m + bonuses. Silva's contract will be worth €7.5m per year for 4 years + €1.5m in bonuses.
@Milanello said:
Sky Italia reports that the agents of Tevez, Dzeko and Damião are expected to be in Milano next week to meet with Milan.

Also read that Curva Sud are not planning to protest or anything. A member of the Curva said that they trust Mr. Golden tie, and his skills to sign great players.

https://twitter.com/Milanello

Does anyone know if Steam passwords have a specific requirement? I changed mine a while ago and can't remember it. If it has to have one upper, one lower, numbers, etc.. that would help me narrow it down. I don't think you can reset without the client.

bjaelke

Morgan and Pacheco are going too apparently. Good chance to see the younger players working with the 1st team.

ispeakLFC ‏@LFCtransfernews
Andre Wisdom, Fernandez Suso, Adam Morgan, Jordon Ibe, Sterling, Stephen sama, Coady & Adorjan are travelling to USA with first team.

Only missing Nacho.

Arnie

Waiting for my brother to return from work so we can order a fat chinese and watch copious amounts of Breaking Bad. I'm so hungry, all I've had today is a bowl of cereal and an apple.

Loan with an option to co-own the co-ownership in instalments over three years

Fixed.

Glad to see we'll have a proper LB/LWB now in Armero to compete with Paolino. This signing, soon anyways, confirms to me that we'll be playing with a 3-5-2. You don't buy Armero to play as backup, backup to Chiellini with 4 in the back. The depth we'll have in the midfield and in the defense is going to be insane.

Also, Pazzini. :(

dc89

Waiting for my brother to return from work so we can order a fat chinese and watch copious amounts of Breaking Bad. I'm so hungry, all I've had today is a bowl of cereal and an apple.

What do you like from the chinese? Which one do you order from in Preston?

---

City are 0-0. Apparently we're going to field a entirely different team in the 2nd half. Interesting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fixed.

Glad to see we'll have a proper LB/LWB now in Armero to compete with Paolino. This signing, soon anyways, confirms to me that we'll be playing with a 3-5-2. You don't buy Armero to play as backup, backup to Chiellini with 4 in the back. The depth we'll have in the midfield and in the defense is going to be insane.

Also, Pazzini. :(

Hahah I forgot about the instalments!

Marotta would be fucking MAD if he goes for Pazzini, especially after the fans reactions to signing Borriellol.

Haha so HSV players has been fighting at training today?

"When Rajkovic hit out at Son, he accidentally hit Tolgay Arslan who was standing behind him, Arslan went to ground bleeding and had to be helped off the pitch. According to Morgenpost Son thereafter went with a kung fu kick at Rajkovic"

Arnie

What do you like from the chinese? Which one do you order from in Preston?

My favourite is the Open Cantonese on Liverpool Road, the chilli beef from there is amazing, as is the orange chicken. Going with a different one tonight though called 'Ruby' in the city centre. My brother raves about it, as does Smeghead on here, so I'm giving it a shot and ordering my usual favourites. Probably get some chilli beef, some duck, and some seaweed. If I get rice I'll have to get some curry sauce to pour over it.

dc89

My favourite is the Open Cantonese on Liverpool Road, the chilli beef from there is amazing, as is the orange chicken. Going with a different one tonight though called 'Ruby' in the city centre. My brother raves about it, as does Smeghead on here, so I'm giving it a shot and ordering my usual favourites. Probably get some chilli beef, some duck, and some seaweed. If I get rice I'll have to get some curry sauce to pour over it.

Can't say I've tried either of those! Definitely will next time I am at the GF's and we are needing Chinese. Liverpool Road off Fishergate Hill near the train station? Do they deliver?

We go to the one out past Broughton cause it's close to where she lives. no complaints about it, called the Barton or something.

Anywhere to follow it online via text updates?

@mcfc on Twitter of course!

spidye

it will be interesting to see what he'll bring to the table

in other news shaqiri scored for the first time today.
and the javi martinez deal is off the table it seems. In a recent interview he said he wants to stay in bilbao.

Haha so HSV players has been fighting at training today?

"When Rajkovic hit out at Son, he accidentally hit Tolgay Arslan who was standing behind him, Arslan went to ground bleeding and had to be helped off the pitch. According to Morgenpost Son thereafter went with a kung fu kick at Rajkovic"

Football players need to be multidisciplinary these days ;)

Timurid

I'm going to see the breaking bad panel tonight! super excited to see Bryan Cranston and the rest of cast tonight at comic con. Anyway, I'm happy verratti turned down that 3rd rate club to get the chance to go to the city of lights. Pogba ruined his career already. He would of became superstar at UTD or even if he joined the granata. Also, I remember when balzaretti was the best lb in fm 05. Scandinavians are overrated in that all of the FMs.

Meier

@mcfc on Twitter of course!

Good call, I try and avoid going on Twitter at work but I guess I'll make an exception. Boy, that second half lineup is quite foreign to me for the most part outside of the defense and Weiss.

48. Current team is: Johansen, Boyata, Savic, Kolo, Scapuzzi, Weiss, Razak, Omar, Jelavic, Bunn, Helen ‪#MCFC‬

I'm going to see the breaking bad panel tonight! super excited to see Bryan Cranston and the rest of cast tonight at comic con.

If you can stop by the Mondo booth and they have a Princess Mononoke print, I'd pay ya double plus shipping for it! :O

dc89

Good call, I try and avoid going on Twitter at work but I guess I'll make an exception. Boy, that second half lineup is quite foreign to me for the most part outside of the defense and Weiss.

48. Current team is: Johansen, Boyata, Savic, Kolo, Scapuzzi, Weiss, Razak, Omar, Jelavic, Bunn, Helen ‪#MCFC‬

Yes Everton, we stole him.

Arnie

Can't say I've tried either of those! Definitely will next time I am at the GF's and we are needing Chinese. Liverpool Road off Fishergate Hill near the train station? Do they deliver?

We go to the one out past Broughton cause it's close to where she lives. no complaints about it, called the Barton or something.
Aye, the road's just at the bottom of Fishergate hill. Ruby is in town, by the bus station, and it's meant to be really good. Broughton's the other side of Preston from me so I don't know any Chineses around there.

Watching Borini's first interview, guy speaks really good English. He's bigging up Rodgers.

Meier

amateurs. They've got a long way to go, maybe the web team at the greatest site in the world can give them a hand.

:lol

Oh noes, Al-Hilal took the lead! City didn't lose a friendly last year (didn't even draw if I recall). Not off to a good start!

Blablurn

it will be interesting to see what he'll bring to the table

in other news shaqiri scored for the first time today.
and the javi martinez deal is off the table it seems. In a recent interview he said he wants to stay in bilbao.

it was never on the table if u ask me :|

dc89

Aye, the road's just at the bottom of Fishergate hill. Ruby is in town, by the bus station, and it's meant to be really good. Broughton's the other side of Preston from me so I don't know any Chineses around there.

Watching Borini's first interview, guy speaks really good English. He's bigging up Rodgers.

Ok well let me know how this Ruby is then and how it compares to the Open Cantonese (w/e it's called) and I'll give one a try!

:lol

Oh noes, Al-Hilal took the lead! City didn't lose a friendly last year (didn't even draw if I recall). Not off to a good start!

OH NOES!

Well its a very experimental side but we should still want to win. Correct, last season we didn't lose a pre-season game, we beat Inter too IIRC.

But we lost to United in the Community Shield, that's one thing I actually want us to win this season!

Arnie

Is there a transcript floating about anywhere?

As well as the one Bjaelke's posted I'm including a nice quote from the Rodgers interview in something I'm writing now, will post when it's done.

Website says Borini asked for 29 because it's his lucky number.

Arnie

Poor Savic, I think his premature run in the first team may have destroyed him. We did the same thing to Paletta.
That's actually a good comparison. There was far too much hype with Paletta, he was always going to flop, and couldn't handle the pressure.

Apparently we've signed 19yo Atalanta striker Manolo Gabbiadini.

God damn our future is looking really bright.
I have faith we'll get Verratti

If the Krasic for Pazzini swap is true, then I'll be happy with it. Pazzini will have to content himself with a Borriello role, though.

Btw, if the Armero signing is true we'll almost certainly use 3-5-2 as our base since that'll allow Chiello-Barza-Bonbon trio to remain intact. Lucio will be depth (and what depth!).

Also, it makes perfect sense since Giovinco hasn't really done well out wide in a Vucinic 2011-12 like role. He's used to 3-5-2, and he'll do well for us. I actually think a Vucinic-Gio partnership would be quite successful, as would Gio-Matri.

Still, we need a killer poacher. I just think the market is strange at the moment. And I think the Ibra to PSG deal throws wrenches in a bunch of our plans. They'll have quite a bit of cash to throw at some of our targets.

Mastadon

Banned
That's actually a good comparison. There was far too much hype with Paletta, he was always going to flop, and couldn't handle the pressure.

He's doing well at Parma now I think, but yeah you're right. There was a lot of talk about Coates perhaps being a similar prospect, but he's had far more exposure to high pressure matches. Can't wait to see more of him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom