• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, looks nice. But it's still weird to have Messi on the FIFA boxes now. I'm still waiting for the time that EA decides to do it oldschool by choosing a local hero per country together with one player that's on every boxart.
They do (did?) for some regions. We, the Dutch, get ignored however and just get the international cover.

dc89

Holy hell at Nasri.

Apparently he went mental in the zone where Journo's can grab players for interviews after the game.

Apparently he's told French media "you're always looking to write shit on us. Go fuck yourselves"

Az

Alright footygaf. I found out I will be a father. I am speechless, from all the running around I forgot to watch the Spain-France game. It's my first so I am scared and happy at the same time.
Should I name it Edin? (even if it's a girl) =D

Linius

Thats what they do now no? Last year FIFA in Spain was Xabi Alonso and Piqué, Ireland was Richard dunne and Rooney. No?
In that Case The Netherlands aren't that important anymore I guess. Had to do with that Rooney fuck and Kaka' at his side. In the past we had boxarts with players like Davids and Bergkamp. And we still have those great players (Van Persie, Sneijder etc.). Shame on you EA :(

Alright footygaf. I found out I will be a father. I am speechless, from all the running around I forgot to watch the Spain-France game. It's my first so I am scared and happy at the same time.

Congratz!

Kyoufu

Eden if it's a girl.

Holy hell at Nasri.

Apparently he went mental in the zone where Journo's can grab players for interviews after the game.

Apparently he's told French media "you're always looking to write shit on us. Go fuck yourselves"
I don't know what the hell they're doing in Manchester but he's going mad.

Messi

Holy hell at Nasri.

But he always seems so classy, how could he do such a thing?

nemesun

Holy hell at Nasri.

Charming. He certainly knows how to help his cause.

rififi

So Spain's striker situation is so shit that without Villa you are screwed? wow pathetic....

Not necessarily; it's just that (I am assuming) Del Bosque and the midfielders don't want to change the way they play from only short passes to adding more crosses (which would also require a change in the starting lineup - ie. actually playing with wingers).
Llorente is a striker who scores goals off crosses - this past season, he scored more goals with his head than with his feet. He isn't particularly fast, but he is tall (1.95m) and has quite a physical presence to win balls inside the box.

Personally, I would like to see Navas on the right and Llorente in the middle, but that requires Spain to play slightly differently which won't happen unfortunately.

...and we still have no idea why he chose Negredo over Soldado.

nemesun

hearty congratulations is in order mate, best of luck to you and the misses.

Fry

Very happy for you man. Congrats!!!

Arnie

Holy hell at Nasri.

I love how you sound surprised.

Hells bells, Nasri's a dickhead!

Clegg

Congratulations!!

I assume Wilbury is going to be the godfather?

Fry

Holy hell at Nasri.

And some people wonder why he's called 'cunt' by most football fans. :lol

I like the way you're thinking. The only option however is to name him Mario though. But congratulations!

And in doubt, you could always name him after me of course.

Congratulations Az.

Call it Trolotelli.

dc89

191517hp2.jpg

Whilst he's a City player I don't have a choice.

SCREW THE HATERS!

:p

dc89

Haha. Four four two have a article up now and they say he challenged the Journo to a 'conversation man to man'

The Journo told him to get lost. And Nasri went mad.

Wilbur

Banned

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CONGRATS! CALL IT GAFFYPIPS

Arnie

hahahaha

Going back through some of Duncan Jenkins past tweets he called Chase and Status, 'Jason Status'. Fucking hilarious.

Messi

So OT but your avatar reminded me that I watched The Change Up this am, which wasnt too good.. but damn Olivia looks smoking hot in white lingerie.

Awful awful awful film. But Olivia is smoking hot every time she is on screen. Moreso than usual. This gif came from there

olivia-wilde-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-99.gif

Kurtofan

Holy hell at Nasri.

Nasri didn't want to answer the journo's questions, the journo told him "get lost then" as he left and then Nasri insulted him.

The journalist kind of provoked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom