• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

So apparently Pescara want Giandonato from us? Ahahaha, hanno la faccia come il culo! Fuck off, Pescara, just FUCK OFF. I wish you a swift and painful return to Serie B and you can forget about doing business with us in the foreseeable future after the whole Verratti fiasco.

I have done the only reasonable thing at Chelsea

KPYyi.jpg

GorillaJu

Transfer Central on Twitter believe Capello is the new Russia coach.

---

Next Gen Series groups announced NOW!

GROUP TWO: Manchester City - Juventus FC - Fenerbahce - Paris St. Germain

Wow.

Seems like a pretty easy group to me.

The ones you want to watch out for are Ajax, Sporting and Inter.

Woodenlung you don't even have the correct badges, but you have Eva's face ?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benoit Assou-Ekotto's table football skills astound Shoreditch bar patrons

“People were queuing up to play him – all good players, people who knew what they were doing. It was ‘winner stays on’ and he must have stayed on that table for at least an hour and a half - maybe two! No-one could beat him.

“Sometimes he was playing with his friend, who I didn’t recognise, and sometimes by himself. They were really cagey games and they went on for five to 10 minutes, but he always won.

“He was drinking some kind of pink cocktail – I don’t know whether it was alcoholic or not.

“People asked him for photos and he was always happy to do it and speak to them. He was very receptive to all of that - it was really nice to see. We went downstairs for a while and when we came back up around 11.30 he was gone.”

Assou-Ekotto.jpg

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto

Lets go to train...No church for me this morning -( i hope as my wish about 6 goal this season ll b realised even if i miss church today LOL

I love this guy.

PaulLFC

What the fuck are they charging 25p for? Was only going to get Europa this season, but they're including the qualifiers. Cheers for the heads up though, since I've had no email from LFC informing me about sales.
Wondered that myeslf. Money money money, only 75p at most per person but for thousands it all adds up!

I like the new queue system with the progress bar so you actually know when you can log on, instead of sitting staring at a spinning icon for hours like last season. Not looking forward to the ticket sales on Thursday and Friday, open to all members so it'll be chaos.

Facism

Fenerbahce have supposedly agreed terms with Sercan sarererererereereerer. Not confirmed, but looking likely.

Fucking brilliant. Great transfers so far for the club. All it took was Aziz Yildirim spending a year in jail. Send him back!

Facism

Also, Fenerbahce v Newcastle friendly this saturday. Should be a good laugh :D

Gokhan Tore is likely gone from Hamburg. Wonder who will buy him?

Dude, any updates on M'Vila or Capoue? From what I've read, it seems like Capoue would be the better signing..

M'Vila to Arsenal is still on, I dont know what the hold up is tbh. Hoping it dont fall through last minute..

Also, I can confirm Ganso is wanted by the Gunners. Dont think any official enquiries have been made but they do "officially" want him and it isnt just a rumour..

Salazar

Wenger forking out for Ganso sounds crazy.

I mean, we are getting pissed around on a bid for Moura. Ganso would be even more of a circus.

Slizz

My Spain shirt - I had to get the great man on it.

Looks nice.

I'm gonna see my first IMAX movie in a lonnnnng time this Thursday and it just so happens to be TDK:Rises. My brother won 2 free tickets to an advance screening of the flick and now I'm going.... To be honest I wasn't too pumped about this movie and probably wouldn't have seen it in theaters but now I'm pretty excited.

Arnie

By the way, looks like our interest in Joe Allen is very, very real. I expect us to bid for him imminently, although I think we should really sell a couple of midfielders before we bring one in, as much as I'm a fan of Allen.

dc89

eh, I don't think he came across as a likeable bloke at all really, not like the Aguero video.

Is the Spain shirt real or Triads? Looks good.

It's not his best video, but he is down to earth. It comes across better in his other videos.

And it's Triads haha! I'm really happy with it. So It's the 2nd one I've had now and I've been happy with both.

Beat this, I have 2 2012 spain away kits. 1 3xl, 1 2xl. Both have Iniesta on them.

Yours are the real deal though. I wish I had your kind of money!!

Wenger forking out for Ganso sounds crazy.

I mean, we are getting pissed around on a bid for Moura. Ganso would be even more of a circus.

Yea I dont think Arsenal will get him either but a £22m value for Ganso is being touted. Doesnt sound so bad, especially if they manage to sell a lot of players (Walcott?) and they are paying (supposedly) £17m for M'Vila..but I have no idea about Ganso wages. Plus didnt the VP of Santos say Ganso no longer wants to play for them and he will leave..

All part of the transfer muppetry.

elseanio

Wondered that myeslf. Money money money, only 75p at most per person but for thousands it all adds up!

I like the new queue system with the progress bar so you actually know when you can log on, instead of sitting staring at a spinning icon for hours like last season. Not looking forward to the ticket sales on Thursday and Friday, open to all members so it'll be chaos.

Yeh, I'm part of Wednesday sale. Only getting 4 this half

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So apparently Pescara want Giandonato from us? Ahahaha, hanno la faccia come il culo! Fuck off, Pescara, just FUCK OFF. I wish you a swift and painful return to Serie B and you can forget about doing business with us in the foreseeable future after the whole Verratti fiasco.

Haha....NO.

Best of luck to Verratti <3 The adults around him made the decisions that was best for them and not the player. Not the first time it happened and it won't be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom