• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Sao Paolo are fucking insane. Is Lucas even 20 years old?

And once again, fuck Verratti and fuck PSG. New Pirlo my anus, Pirlo never would've made such a dumbass decision :mad:

Zabojnik

610x.jpg

"Where the hell is the camera??"

Kwadwo. <3 I saw Pepe brombracing him on the bench. Were they teammates at Udinese or is it just a case of Pepe being fucking awesome, as per usual?

Amauri wearing a "Love me long time" t-shirt

Serious not sure if.

Alessio Secco forever in our hearts.

So Sahin might go to Inter?

That would be very interesting, him and Guarin together.

If by this you mean epic cheesy videos then watch this one! Brilliant editing (IMO).

*watches in silence*
*gets up, goes to other room, puts on an old Juve scarf*
*sits down, clicks replay, sheds a tear*

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabojnik said:
Kwadwo. <3 I saw Pepe brombracing him on the bench. Were they teammates at Udinese or is it just a case of Pepe being fucking awesome, as per usual?

Haha they were teammates for a couple of years. Simone Mascot Pepe 7 IS fucking awesome <3 I just wish he was a slightly better player :p

Keep an eye on that youtube channel it's brilliant.
You don't. It's a prequel to the comic version of Walking Dead.
Listen..you! You have two options, either you post more here or get on twitter
ePdfk.gif
ePdfk.gif
ePdfk.gif

Sao Paolo are fucking insane. Is Lucas even 20 years old?

And once again, fuck Verratti and fuck PSG. New Pirlo my anus, Pirlo never would've made such a dumbass decision :mad:

I blame YOU for hyping him up! YOU DID THIS TO ME.

I'm really sorry pulga

Tc91

I just finished Episode 2 of The Walking Dead game. Holy shit that game is good. I could tell what was going to happen pretty much straight away. I little too cliché, but that didn't make the choices any less hard.

Super game. That and Skyrim were the only 2 things I wanted from the Steam sale and I'm not disappointed!

Also Trine 2 is the most fun I've had playing a game in quite a while the co-op is superb!

Splatt

Listen..you! You have two options, either you post more here or get on twitter
ePdfk.gif
ePdfk.gif
ePdfk.gif

I don't really belong in the conversations you guys are having in the off season days. I'll try to post more when the season starts.

As for twitter, I'm afraid of using it, because people will find out how boring I am :(

Juve should buy Jovetic. And more people should watch Black Dynamite.

Rodgers needs to tell Suarez to stop reading RAWK. Another remnant from the Daglish era.

£30m for Lucas Moura? And they said no. Have to say its pretty crazy we are willing to bid £30m for Moura and won't buy a CM. Fergie may well have lost the plot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Baggio-Inter.jpg

:(
I don't really belong in the conversations you guys are having in the off season days. I'll try to post more when the season starts.

As for twitter, I'm afraid of using it, because people will find out how boring I am :(

Juve should buy Jovetic. And more people should watch Black Dynamite.

Marotta- "Jovetic is a great player of Juventus quality. He's clearly matched to the profile we're looking for in age and technical ability" :D

It's alright we're all boring on twitter. Especially Spanish Wrath.

Paris est magique :D

Thanks for buying Ibra and Silva.

You have betrayed us by signing Verrat-trayer though.

Meier

£30m for Lucas Moura? And they said no. Have to say its pretty crazy we are willing to bid £30m for Moura and won't buy a CM. Fergie may well have lost the plot.

In my FM save, Lucas is still playing for Sao Paulo in 2024 because no one would ever pay their asking price. SI-stradamus.

3Sixty

Sam Allardyce has confirmed that West Ham are hoping to complete the signing of Mali striker Modibo Maiga from Sochaux.

Fat Sam wont rest until he can play a 1-0-9 formation.

dc89

First thing I'm gonna do when I get to my house tomorrow is use my bro's Kagawa shirt as loo roll.

Hope the fabric isn't rough.

K1LLER7

First thing I'm gonna do when I get to my house tomorrow is use my bro's Kagawa shirt as loo roll.

Hope the fabric isn't rough.
Get your bro on Gaf DC32

What amount are Sao Paulo expecting for Lucas? If they haven't accepted the offer and Fergie still wants a AM, just go for Eriksen who'll cost less too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Jovetic *and* RVP? This can't happen. I would have to start looking for a job / house in Torino.

I wish!

James Horncastle (journalist) said it best "It's a game of would you rather: Jo-Jo, age 22, fee €30m but with wages included OR RvP, age 28*, fee €15-20m not including huge pay packet"

Bumhead

Banned
Just got back from our first pre-season game against Stocksbridge Park Steels.

Great to have the football back. We won 3-0. Obviously lower level of opposition but pre-season games are pre-season games and you can only do well against what's infront of you. Really nice evening as well. Friendly atmosphere, good crowd, couple of nice beers and a lovely little ground in the hills.

Proper football.

Clegg

Is it true that Malagas oil baron owners are refusing to pay off the clubs debts?

Just heard that Santi Cazorla may be sold in order to raise cash.

3Sixty

Just got back from our first pre-season game against Stocksbridge Park Steels.

Great to have the football back. We won 3-0. Obviously lower level of opposition but pre-season games are pre-season games and you can only do well against what's infront of you. Really nice evening as well. Friendly atmosphere, good crowd, couple of nice beers and a lovely little ground in the hills.

Proper football.

Antonio resigning for you guys this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom