• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why does this matter? I just dont like the wankfest over this PK, yeah it was great but it's not like Italy won the cup with that shot. It was a fucking quarterfinal. I'm happy you guys won though.

Because he scored his penalty.
Gxih9.gif

I'm not wanking over the PK, I'm wanking over the picture :) Why the hell am I explaining myself to you?

I couldn't care less about Italy's win.

Kyoufu

Why does this matter? I just dont like the wankfest over this PK, yeah it was great but it's not like Italy won the cup with that shot. It was a fucking quarterfinal. I'm happy you guys won though.

Because Hart was being hyped as the man to stop Italy in PKs. England's "trump card".

AwUDNKFCMAEE_Gs.jpg

Kem0sabe

Just read that the French team will get a 120.000€ bonus per player for reaching the quarter finals, an absurd number compounded by the refusal to greet fans when they reached France post their elimination and the Nasri rant at the journalist.

This shit and what happened in 2010... wtf is wrong with France?

Just read that the French team will get a 120.000€ bonus per player for reaching the quarter finals, an absurd number compounded by the refusal to greet fans when they reached France post their elimination and the Nasri rant at the journalist.

This shit and what happened in 2010... wtf is wrong with France?

What's the Gaf character limit again?

fuenf

Because he scored his penalty.
Gxih9.gif

I'm not wanking over the PK, I'm wanking over the picture :) Why the hell am I explaining myself to you?

I couldn't care less about Italy's win.

I'm sorry i overreacted, the picture is indeed great. But it just seems like there's a picture of this fucking shootout on every page of this thread. Couldnt take it anymore, just like the Chelsea celebration pics in the last thread. ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sorry i overreacted, the picture is indeed great. But it just seems like there's a picture of this fucking shootout on every page of this thread. Couldnt take it anymore, just like the Chelsea celebration pics in the last thread. ;)

It's alright. That was literally my first penalty picture btw :p

It's because everybody's been posting the picture of the England supporter's penis.

Wessiej

Oh the story about Vertonghen and Ajax is different. Vertonghen would get a 15% of his transfer fee if he was sold for 20 million. Now that he is sold for less, he still wants the 15%. Hmm, not the clubs fault so it seems.

Linius

Just got back from the cinema, watched The Dictator. Fun, fun, fun!

Did I miss some exciting football news?

Oh the story about Vertonghen and Ajax is different. Vertonghen would get a 15% of his transfer fee if he was sold for 20 million. Now that he is sold for less, he still wants the 15%. Hmm, not the clubs fault so it seems.

If this is true I'm truly disappointed in Jan. Never tought of him to be like that.

Meier

This is our Portuguese idol presenter... my wife likes to see the show and i have an uncontrollable need to do stuff to this woman.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382469_307690365991895_1728761872_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.jn.pt/Storage/JN/2012/big/ng2001399.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Those are some of the worst and most obviously fake tits I've ever seen. No thanks.

PaulLFC

lol, "Sky Sources". Otherwise known as Twitter.

Duncan says Spurs interest definitely real but LFC still in with a chance if we increase our offer:

the chase for #lfc is not over but they will need to make a bigger offer, they've been surprised by size of spurs offer. B.R will be angry.

I wonder if Spurs have a manager ready and waiting to be announced. What's the latest on the manager front?

Supposedly AVB can't sign for another club before the end of June. That's who my money is on. I'd be very surprised if the new manager hasn't been confirmed internally.

Didn´t we have frontal nudity pic a while back? during a penalty shootout. :)

Yeah but at least that was slightly football related. Just saying that gifs of girls with half wet tshirts and hard nipples... That's the stuff that usually gets threads locked. Creepy GAF was even warned because of one of those Kate Upton gifs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom