• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

ihDcqYbzZ7PF.gif

What a stupid fucking move, coach or Ronaldo

Yup. He's the kind of player that can spark confidence in a team. Commentators just confirmed that he was 5th on the paper submitted to Uefa.

Ronaldo and the manager got that very wrong. Not sure Alves should have taken one either but I assume he wanted to, or nobody else wanted to and he stepped forward.

puts our game against Portugal into perspective doesnt it?

Yeah, I already said it was a lucky punch that helped us win vs. them (that deflected cross). They were among the strongest teams at this Euro (with us & Italy).

I definately feel offended by this. Those you are talking about are Bayern. Germany has winners like Khedira and Hummels. Khedira's will is so strong he will make Vize-Toni win something :D

Khedira will carry the the Schweine sissy if he needs to. But we do need players who can keep possession vs. Spain (Götze would be great to have). Boateng vs. Iniesta doesn't sound too great either, but he could surprise us all (like vs. CR).

K1LLER7

Ronaldo and the manager got that very wrong. Not sure Alves should have taken one either but I assume he wanted to, or nobody else wanted to and he stepped forward.
Suprising that it was pretty much all the defenders that took the best penalties. Alves didn't look confident at all when stepping up.

Kind of funny he has to refer to Hummels when trying to highlight someone from his team, since Hummles is a Bayern kid.

lol get fucking over it already. You crying and and making excuses everytime I make a joke about Bayern is ridiculous.

"Kind of funny he has to refer to Hummels when trying to highlight someone from his team". The fuck are you on? Yeah, I sure as fuck will mention Kehl or Weidenfeller who're not even with the national team. And I sure as fuck will mention Gündogan as true winner who's just happy to be there. Goddamn...

Fry

Balotelli: "When I score, I don't celebrate because it's my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?

Carbonox

Paddy Power Facebook page:

There's a reason why Ronaldo wears so much hair gel...it makes it easier for him to get his head up own arse! Hit LIKE if you think Ronaldo was glory-hunting by waiting to take the 5th penalty!

K1LLER7

Khedira will carry the the Schweine sissy if he needs to. But we do need players who can keep possession vs. Spain (Götze would be great to have). Boateng vs. Iniesta doesn't sound too great either, but he could surprise us all (like vs. CR).
He'd find it harder against Pedro IMO. He offers more pace and his movement up front is something they miss with Villa out. Also he seemed to link up very well with Alba and the Midfielders.

Balotelli for Ballon D'or

dc89

Balotelli: "When I score, I don't celebrate because it's my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?

Such a boss.

But I do like to see him celebrate. When he scored and ran to Mancini to hug him, it felt good to watch.

Moobabe

You're a Chelsea fan and you're judging other teams? Really?

I'm judging a team that people claim play the best football in the world. And don't forget that we outscored Barcelona (the best club side of all time) across two legs. But let's not dive into that again shall we?

K1LLER7

Such a boss.

But I do like to see him celebrate. When he scored and ran to Mancini to hug him, it felt good to watch.
City should sell Tevez and not bother with RVP, just so we could see Balotelli play every week with Aguero. Most likeable strike partnership.

He'd find it harder against Pedro IMO. He offers more pace and his movement up front is something they miss with Villa out. Also he seemed to link up very well with Alba and the Midfielders.

Balotelli for Ballon D'or
Dunno, even though he's a huge dude, he's also really fast, it's just that he's not that quick/agile.

sneaky77

I understand that it wasnt the best of games for neutrals, although I thought it was more entertaining than France vs Spain, at least Portugal pressed and really fucked up our midfield rythymn.
But is a semifinals of a major tournament.. is usually not going to be flashy, its a lot of pressure.

jtb

Banned
I thought it was an interesting match to watch and, at the very least, both sides were very much in the game - unlike the France game where you were just waiting for the final nail in the coffin to go in. It's more to the credits of each team's defense (and the fact that neither played with a half-decent striker...) that it was such a dull match with so few chances.

Do it and record it, lets see how easy it is.

Great logic, I can't even do a backflip, I can't suck my own cock either, but it's not something I find amazing when seeing or something that deserves especially much praise imo. This guy shoots the ball and then does a backflip, it's not like it had any effect on the penalty or anything, so meh. Also it looks like some u12 match or something, which makes it even easier than a semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom