• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Great logic, I can't even do a backflip, I can't suck my own cock either, but it's not something I find amazing when seeing or something that deserves especially much praise imo. This guy shoots the ball and then does a backflip, it's not like it had any effect on the penalty or anything, so meh. Also it looks like some u12 match or something, which makes it even easier than a semi final.

You're the GK aren't you?

kharma45

Spot the idiots

iWd9WfW2EIjQE.jpg

jtb

Banned
Rumour is that Valencia and Barcelona have nearly finalized the deal (apparently Barcelona is offering 12 mil euros, but Valencia want 15).

Ridiculous price, either way (if true). That's the benefit of being a club anyone and everyone dreams of playing for, I suppose.

I think good communities exist within GAF, but on the whole...

Just stay away from Gaming and obvious troll bait stuff in OT and GAF is awesome.

Pretty sure it is.

Some good ones on Reddit, laughed at the Police on top of the Land Rover roof. I'm hoping my student house is OK, we've only one room on the bottom floor anyway so should be.

http://www.reddit.com/r/northernireland/
Hasn't been too bad down my neck of the woods. Got stuck on a road for a while earlier because people wouldn't drive through a puddle that was about 6" deep, roughly curb height. I had to wait for them all to go up the footpath or u-turn up the road. When I came to it I just glided on through. You'd of thought the world had came to an end the way people were getting on.

Emhemed

Spain were playing below par and yet they made it. I expect couple of the Spanish players to redeem themselves in the final

Ridiculous price, either way (if true). That's the benefit of being a club anyone and everyone dreams of playing for, I suppose.

Last year of his contract

Yen

What 's wrong with gaming Gaf? I found the Minecraft XBLA topic to be quite entertaining. Haven't checked out much else for lack of knowledge and skills :p

Never get involved in "controversial" debates, and try not to argue with other posters, even if (especially if) they are in the wrong/being a prat.

Watching highlights on itv, Gordon Strachan made a joke about Cesc being Tom Hanks on Castaway - beard, talking to a ball. Everyone laughed except one, I think it was Southgate, who 5 seconds after everyone else, went "ha. ha." Eh, you had to be there.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Will Fernando Niembro hide his Boca fanboyism today????

I want Boca to win too

Linius

Never get involved in "controversial" debates, and try not to argue with other posters, even if (especially if) they are in the wrong/being a prat.

Watching highlights on itv, Gordon Strachan made a joke about Cesc being Tom Hanks on Castaway - beard, talking to a ball. Everyone laughed except one, I think it was Southgate, who 5 seconds after everyone else, went "ha. ha." Eh, you had to be there.
WILSON!

Anyways, ignorant members having shitty discussions I can avoid. Glad I found footey Gaf for my mix of nonsens, football and nonsens.

EDIT

Almost forgot boobs.

Arnie

Don't know what the fuss is all about with this Gaston Ramirez, I think he looks pretty shite. Really clumsy touch, doesn't weight his passes very well, quite selfish and often foolish.

Don't know what the fuss is all about with this Gaston Ramirez, I think he looks pretty shite. Really clumsy touch, doesn't weight his passes very well, quite selfish and often foolish.
Never seen him play but I've heard he is kind of similar to Antonio Valencia. Strong and direct. Just what I've heard though, no idea how good/bad he really is...wanted by a few clubs though right?

kharma45

What are the qualifications? Need to be able to grow a beard?

MALES:
- with short length hair of every colour
- with shoulder length hair of every colour
- all hair lengths with and without good beards
- with short blonde hair
- with long dark hair & beards
- sporty, strong & fit types
- any male amputees

We’re always interested in men:
- with special skills: archery, combat-skills, martial arts, military experience, rowers & sailors
- in smaller numbers we generally require: farmers, butchers, carpenters, iron workers, blacksmiths, weavers, medieval musicians

So pretty much anyone.

Salazar

MALES:
- with short blonde hair
- any male amputees

They're letting any old scum in.

Yen

MALES:
- with short blonde hair
- any male amputees

- with special skills: archery, combat-skills, martial arts, military experience, rowers & sailors
- in smaller numbers we generally require: farmers, butchers, carpenters, iron workers, blacksmiths, weavers, medieval musicians

So pretty much anyone.

I could've totally got in with my freakish lankiness and inability to grow a beard.

Arnie

Applied to be an extra for the new series of Game of Thrones, woop!
In season 3 there are two scenes in particular that I'd love to be in.
Never seen him play but I've heard he is kind of similar to Antonio Valencia. Strong and direct. Just what I've heard though, no idea how good/bad he really is...wanted by a few clubs though right?
From the various videos I've watched he doesn't look half as good as Valencia. He's direct, but he's not good enough to pull it off, so a lot of the time he just runs the ball into enemy hands or gets tackled. I imagine a few clubs are in for him, he's quick, and he's technically sound (at times) but I don't see him as this marquee signing.

MALES:
- with short blonde hair
- any male amputees

So pretty much anyone.

If you cut off an arm or leg you will no doubt be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom