• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little-Rascals.jpg

GorillaJu

According to the fail, Spurs want to hijack the Allen deal. But to be fair, if I don't believe them when it's something I want to hear, I shouldn't believe them when it's something I don't want to hear, either.

Keio

For a Finer World
Quote:
Originally Posted by outunderthestars:
Watching this section of the shows makes me wonder if maybe the Taliban was right.
What a JT. And fuck those double standards.

The opening ceremony was brilliant. Hats off to Boyle and Underworld.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hertha Berlin - Juventus later today (15h15min CET, Berlin).

JUVE: Storari, Leali, Branescu; De Ceglie, Lichtsteiner, Lucio, Masi, Rugani, Untersee, Pazienza, Appelt, Bouy, Vidal, Padoin, Marrone, Asamoah, Krasic; Matri, Quagliarella, Boakye

I'm expecting some experimenting, will watch primarily for Masi. We're likely to lose Bonocci, so we'll need another CB. He could be it, if he continues to impress.
Where's Ziegler
fEPQy.gif
fEPQy.gif
A one reject per game rule?

Masi, Appelt, Bouy, Boakye.. EXCITING!

maybe if he didn't beat up his team mate (riera) @ GS, he would have stayed there

No, they did offer 3.5M for him.

I don't know what was his position with Gala, but you would think a defensive midfielder scoring 12 goals is worth at least 10.
IRQz7.gif

diditz

Neo Member
Yurt finally :D

481920_467676196590645_683905997_n.jpg

521385_20120727033230.png

@bonucci_leo19
Benvenuto Pogby!!!..il suo soprannome!!!... #finoallafine
Ay4oydeCAAAEGMD.jpg

actually yesterday news, but i didnt see it posted :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^GAF is filled with basement dwellers, what else is new.
Yurt finally :D

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/481920_467676196590645_683905997_n.jpg[img]
[img]http://kkcdn-static.kaskus.co.id/images/2012/07/27/521385_20120727033230.png[img]

@bonucci_leo19
Benvenuto Pogby!!!..il suo soprannome!!!... #finoallafine
[img]https://p.twimg.com/Ay4oydeCAAAEGMD.jpg[img]

actually yesterday news, but i didnt see it posted :D[/QUOTE]

It took way longer than expected!

I hope he makes [s]us[/s] me forget about Verratti. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SWO95.gif

diditz

Neo Member
^GAF is filled with basement dwellers, what else is new.

It took way longer than expected!

I hope he makes us me forget about Verratti.
SWO95.gif

Yeah it took long time indeed, because i read that he's arriving in Turin more than a month ago but he never arrive in Clinica Fornaca for his medical, i thought he lost somewhere or kidnapped in Turin :lol

GorillaJu

I hope Juve play against United in the same group, and it comes down to the final few minutes, and it's life or death for United – they have to score to go through, and United is pressing and firing and Buffon is making heroic saves, and it's only a matter of time, then the ref signals for 5 minutes of stoppage time despite a complete lack of injuries or incidents, and Pogba comes on for Juve, and his first touch is receiving the ball on a counter attack, and belts one into the top left corner, and then jumps in circles around Evra for his celebration. That would make this transfer saga worth all the months of undeserved press.

Salazar

I think Liverpool could be even funnier this season than last. morsel is giving me hope.

That and Stevie G's delusion that Liverpool were world beaters minus goals, and that all that needs doing is adding the goals bit.

3Sixty

Southampton has recently expressed interest in the Rennes central defender Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik. In vain. The Red and Black are not sellers.

Southampton has recently passed an informal offer of seven million euros for Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik (23 years), central defender Franco-Cameroonian Rennes, whose contract expires in June 2015. But the Red and Black are not sellers.

The Saints also have other tracks in France.

Dat google translate. But you get the point.

Wilbur

Banned
That outunderthestars guy who made the Taliban joke has been banned, but still. Ridiculous that the word cunt has been banned and that's gone by. Imagine if we all started making 9/11 jokes.

AND I HAVE NO JOB

AND WE HAVEN'T SIGNED SAHIN

FRWAPPRWAOMRAOK

Scum

That outunderthestars guy who made the Taliban joke has been banned, but still. Ridiculous that **** has been banned and that's gone by. Imagine if we all started making 9/11 jokes.

AND I HAVE NO JOB

AND WE HAVEN'T SIGNED SAHIN

FRWAPPRWAOMRAOK

Play MC for Man Utd and solve both problems.

Kyoufu

So what's the situation with RVP? Is he waiting for City to make moves in the transfer market? I hope wherever he goes he goes there sooner than later.

Hixx

My dislike of Bramble grows. He should really fuck off twitter now as well as from Sunderland. Bellend sticking up for Leon Knight and comparing it to the abuse footballers receive from fans!

Scum

I don't have the money for a train to Manchester for a trial. Sigh

:-(

So what's the situation with RVP? Is he waiting for City to make moves in the transfer market? I hope wherever he goes he goes there sooner than later.

He should just go to Juve and be done with it. Then get inevitably drawn against Arsenal in the Group stages or the QF of the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom