• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Yep. First one is the best, and it's downhill from there.

Just had a glass of my dad's proper naughty whiskey and it's fucking disgusting. Thought I was Don Draper and then just gagged after a minuscule sip.

You have to pace yourself with Whiskey.

FFS what do they teach the English when it comes to drinking matters?

Scum

Yep. First one is the best, and it's downhill from there.

Just had a glass of my dad's proper naughty whiskey and it's fucking disgusting. Thought I was Don Draper and then just gagged after a minuscule sip.

Enjoy that good shit by pacing yourself. Don't just hurl it down your throat like a pansy.

Scum

Usually I mix whiskey with coke and then black out. I really can't handle it.

0073_hbet.gif

Arnie

I honestly had a tiny amount in a crystal glass, and even then I took about 5 or 6 sips to get it all down. It's like a £100 bottle that he keeps tucked away in a cupboard, and whilst he's away I thought I may as well have a go. The logic being that anything as expensive as that has to be good, right?

Tasted like pure death.

Just had a glass of semi skimmed to calm my body down.

Salvadora

I remember the days when I used to be drink half bottles of vodka on its own. Those were the days, Stomach can't handle it anymore. Keep in mind this was like when I was 14/15.

Salvadora

I remember having to use the PS3 browser when my laptop wasn't working. I don't recommend it to anyone unless they are a fan of torture.

kharma45

I saw people post in the thread with screens so I assumed not :/ I hope not!

Also the browser doesn't load up Giant Bomb videos so I am never going to use it :/

According to examiner.com there is

"You will be asked to read over an NDA that encourages you not to blog, post pictures, screenshots or otherwise discuss what is in the beta with anyone, anywhere at anytime until the NDA is lifted."

Kyoufu

I remember having to use the PS3 browser when my laptop wasn't working. I don't recommend it to anyone unless they are a fan of torture.

To be fair, I had to use the browser for a month while my new PC was being built and it served me very well. Not the best browser but it let me browse GAF and Youtube. <3

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury - I hate you for leaving me out of the friends montage, I can only hope to make the Love actually one :p

When this thread actually has anything resembling love as opposed to a bunch of dickheads slagging each others music and drink taste off, then it shall appear.

Fuck me at this in the Olympic thread

Originally Posted by outunderthestars:
Watching this section of the shows makes me wonder if maybe the Taliban was right.

Let's hope a mod sees that and acts accordingly its a disgrace IMO

Wilbur

Banned
Guy said that? Wow, what the fuck.

Also I smashed bro in the balls twice, I let out an exaggerated groan when I fart for comedy effect. What's not to love. Also he fucking sucks at chess.

Wilbur

Banned
You play chess at 2 in the morning?

I bagged a free set at work today getting leftover stock, so yeah fuck it, we tried. He doesn't know how to play, kept moving the knight one space and making the queen go in different directions in one move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom