• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

Did anyone check out the handball today? France vs Norway was really good. France were leading for most of the match, but Norway got it down to 1 with a few seconds to go. A French player got herself sent off to prevent Norway scoring and Norway missed the free with 1 second left on the clock.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm warming up to the home kit of this season, looks badass. a lot better than last year's.

All the Chelsea - Milan links seems to show other shit (even live footy), if anyone got stream please PM.

Edit : Oh, it's livescores that made a mistake? See wizwigs says it isn't starting before 22 min.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just seen that a 16 year old Chinese girl broke the world record for the 400 metres IM medley.

I'm sorry but that just isn't plausible. Her 100 metre freestyle split was faster than Lochtes in the mens event. This is very, very suspicious.

I saw it live. It was incredible how fast she overtook the leader in the freestyle leg.

Also young record breakers aren't unheard of in women's swimming from what I've learnt from the commentaries today.

KuGsj.gif

Poor bacon.

Clegg

I saw it live. It was incredible how fast she overtook the leader in the freestyle leg.

Also young record breakers aren't unheard of in women's swimming from what I've learnt from the commentaries today.

Winning the gold is fine, really.

It's the way she smashed the world record is what I have a problem with.

It just shouldn't be possible.

jtb

Banned
was that a permaban? no more avatar, obviously... dunno if he deleted it because it made his post read even more insensitive :lol...

flippedb

Banned
Winning the gold is fine, really.

It's the way she smashed the world record is what I have a problem with.

It just shouldn't be possible.

She was either farting to get extra propulsion, or maybe free style is what she excels at. Some people are freaks, I really don't see anything suspicious.

Anyway, Milan's match is about to start, right?

Slizz

I got banned twice lol. One for making a thread with a video way worse than 2 girls 1 cup.

Second time was popping into the NBA thread and telling all the haters to F themselves when Lebron said he was coming to the Heat.

Salvadora

I got banned twice lol. One for making a thread with a video way worse than 2 girls 1 cup.

Second time was popping into the NBA thread and telling all the haters to F themselves when Lebron said he was coming to the Heat.

Surprised you came back. I have noticed that gaf have turned quite gory lately with people posting disgusting videos.

Wilbur

Banned

Was it 1 guy 1 stump?

I'm still confused as to why I was banned. I can think of three reasons:

1) for using the JT word before anyone had even been notified it was banned
2) for calling Verano an oaf
3) for implying the ref was biased

Slizz

Surprised you came back. I have noticed that gaf have turned quite gory lately with people posting disgusting videos.

That was back in '07 when I posted it. Plus I gave multiple warnings about clicking/watching the vid. Guess the Mods thought I did everything right by warning multiple times, but the video was just way too fucking much.

Was it 1 guy 1 stump?

Nope, something called the "BME Pain Olympics"

Splatt

Speaking of the Serbian league, I just read a hilarious quote from Darko Pančev (What a fucking cool name):

Hahaha, my mom named me after him :) But I despise the team he played for, bitter rivals :D

Also, just saw Dark Knight Rises. It was a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy and I enjoyed it but there are some little things that annoyed me.

qindarka

Banned
Was it 1 guy 1 stump?

2) for calling Verano an oaf
3) for implying the ref was biased

Must have been number 3.

K1LLER7

Was it 1 guy 1 stump?