• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Mancini: "But we need three or four or five players and in these five players will be young guys for the future."

Makes me think he wants the likes of M'Vila & Martinez.

GorillaJu

You're just jelly of his
hair and muscles

I wish my hair grew in that thick, and I would love to have muscles like his as my body type is the same and his physique is about the best I could ever wish for.

Neymar is thought of as being pretty hot in Japan. Japanese girls love skinny boys though :p

Mancini: "But we need three or four or five players and in these five players will be young guys for the future."

Makes me think he wants the likes of M'Vila & Martinez.

He's saying that of the 5 players he wants, a few of them will be teenagers. Probably 2 or maybe 3 first team signings, then? Not sure how you get M'Vila and Martinez out of that. They wouldn't be "for the future," they'd be squad players or, in Martinez's case, start every week.

Arnie

Are you fucking shitting me? 2 months of speculation and we've only just bid for Fletcher?

Jesus.

So strange. It's clear he'd fit into your system, it's clear he's going to return to the premier league. Could've been negotiating for two months, instead of turning up now with Wolves likely to want to extract the best price.

Really rate Fletcher though, natural finisher.

Lucas Moura seems to have a knack for knocking the ball forward just within his reach where he just steals it away from the incoming defender.

GorillaJu

Lucas Moura seems to have a knack for knocking the ball forward just within his reach where he just steals it away from the incoming defender.

I've always characterized his dribbling as a bit unsafe. It's why I feel like he may have trouble with the defensive midfielders in the PL who stick like glue to their marks. Wouldn't really have the luxury of space he seems to feel comfortable in.

Clegg

He's saying that of the 5 players he wants, a few of them will be teenagers. Probably 2 or maybe 3 first team signings, then? Not sure how you get M'Vila and Martinez out of that. They wouldn't be "for the future," they'd be squad players or, in Martinez's case, start every week.

Agreed. He's probably talking about guys like Niang and that 16 year old from Newcastle. Then they'll probably go for a few guys in their early twenties too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom