• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

The two goals from yesterday's Hertha Berlin 0 - 2 Juventus.

Mitra Matri
iEZmG2yJztD1E.gif

Milos 'Totally Worth It' Krasic
iEoiZ23uyeJcW.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aquapdate!

5oXM3.jpg

Alberto Aquilani’s agent has dismissed reports of a move to Fiorentina as “impossible. He will remain at Liverpool.”.

“Let us not open up a soap opera, please,” agent Franco Zavaglia told Radio Sportiva.

“Aquilani is a Liverpool player and he is happy where he is now. We have not received any requests from Daniele Prade, but that was only to be expected, seeing as Aquilani will only leave on a permanent move and at figures Fiorentina cannot afford.

“I would rule out a current return to Italy. At the moment Alberto is relaxed and on Tuesday he’ll attend pre-season training with Liverpool, as planned.”

Arnie

It's funny how Cleverley, Allen, and Ramsey of Team GB can hold the ball better than any combination of England players at the Euros. They're just more comfortable in possession.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The two goals from yesterday's Hertha Berlin 0 - 2 Juventus.

Mitra Matri
http://i.minus.com/iEZmG2yJztD1E.gif[IMG]

Milos 'Totally Worth It' Krasic
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iEoiZ23uyeJcW.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dat Krasic confidence. What an outrageous attempt to begin with.

Linius

Finally saw TDKR today, awesome movie. Lived up to my expectations.

Also, Skyfall trailer in IMAX, looking forward to that one as well. And the Man of Steel teaser looked great too.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
hahahaha this spanish comentator cracks me up. Spaniards really think they are the end all be all of football now.

Yen

"
y8uZZ.gif
y8uZZ.gif
" - Yurt

Watching the first episode of Breaking Bad. If this show wasn't good enough already, Rodrigo y Gabriela is on the soundtrack. SOAT. (Arnie, what do you think about Rodrigo y Gabriela as songwriters?)

Linius

Watching the first episode of Breaking Bad. If this show wasn't good enough already, Rodrigo y Gabriela is on the soundtrack. SOAT. (Arnie, what do you think about Rodrigo y Gabriela as songwriters?)

You just started watching BB? You're going to experience a brilliant series the following weeks :D

Fry

"
y8uZZ.gif
y8uZZ.gif
" - Yurt

You're in for a treat dude.

Yen

You just started watching BB? You're going to experience a brilliant series the following weeks :D

If they won't give me meth to ease the back pain, BB will have to do! Can't believe this isn't shown on UK tv.
Only complaint is my copy of the first two series seems to be censored - nudity and swearing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If they won't give me meth to ease the back pain, BB will have to do! Can't believe this isn't shown on UK tv.
Only complaint is my copy of the first two series seems to be censored - nudity and swearing.

They censored Jesse out of the show?

Linius

I don't believe there's so much explicit nudity in the show at all. But swearing there is of course. And a lot of drugs abuse :p

I like Pinkman's characteristic 'Yo bitch!' greeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom