• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez frustrates me so much, getting into the box then turning and flipping until he loses the ball. He'd do my fucking head in If I was a Liverpool fan..

Lightning

Banned
Can't wait for Cazorla to join us. I've been watching videos off his ever since I found out our interest was genuine and he looks like a really talented player who will help us a lot. Just don't want to get too excited at the prospect only for him not to come to Arsenal.

Not so sure about Sahin though. With Wilshere still out injured and even when he returns his fitness will suck so Sahin will help there with that and Arteta can cover for song when he's at the acn but as it stands we probably need both players.

pappe

Any links to Brazil highlights earlier?

Can't wait for Cazorla to join us. I've been watching videos off his ever since I found out our interest was genuine and he looks like a really talented player who will help us a lot. Just don't want to get too excited at the prospect only for him not to come to Arsenal.

Not so sure about Sahin though. With Wilshere still out injured and even when he returns his fitness will suck so Sahin will help there with that and Arteta can cover for song when he's at the acn but as it stands we probably need both players.
Probably??? You definitely need them both if you wish to mount a serious challenge for the title.

Fry

I'n very interested in the rumours regarding this big loan deal we apparently have lined up.

RAWK can be awesome sometimes.

jr87W.png

Salsa

Terrible performance from Uruguay.

I disagree. I think we had one awful finish after another but that in terms of ball possesion we were playing a good game.

Senegal didnt show much technique but they won by just being amazing athletes. Just top physical shape and they sprint like crazy.

We played a bad game, but mostly because the game they were playing is a huge weak point for us. And because Suarez was just useless.

First time we lose a match in the history of the Olympics. Huge bummer, but we started the WC by losing..

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
neymar---messi---alexis

subs: Pedro, Deulofeu, Cuenca, Tello

our attacking trident of the future, with the subs.

:drools

Zabojnik

Messi will be at Man City by the time Neymar leaves Bayern for Barca

"Messi will never leave Barca. He's too afraid people will find out what a hack he really is, when he's not playing for the best club in the world, where everyone plays for him." - random Messi hater

"Messi will never leave Barca. He's too afraid people will find out what a hack he really is, when he's not playing for the best club in the world, where everyone plays for him." - random Messi hater

'But could he do it on a rainy night in Stoke?' - Fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom