• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha yes!!!

Good on you Senegal.

Who on earth was marking him? Suarez was closest but doesn't look like it was his man.

Really weird defending. Suarez is kind of blocking the potential underhit flat corner, and gets close to the ball. Coates, who is the tallest player at the Olympics is nowhere near the danger man, instead keeping an eye on a player who was never likely to get onto the ball due to his starting position and height

Did you guys just hear the bbc commentary just then?

Their mics seem to be turned on still and you can hear them in the background.

He said "Fucking brilliant this. Like racist football" or something

Oxx

Did you guys just hear the bbc commentary just then?

Their mics seem to be turned on still and you can hear them in the background.

He said "Fucking brilliant this. Like racist football" or something

I heard something faintly.

Is that what he said?

Edit: You can rewind iPlayer, right? lol

Wow, Arkham City has been so great thus far. I can't believe I've waited so long to play it. I'm liking the story beats more than Asylum, and I haven't gotten tired of the free roam element yet.

Kyoufu

Senegal's diving is shocking. Suarez has got nothing on them.

ibnILSnHavPsKT.gif

How old is Gaston? He looks like he could be quite a good player. Though I'm not sure he really plays in a position where Liverpool need more strength? Would have thought wingers and strikers were more urgent requirements.

How old is Gaston? He looks like he could be quite a good player. Though I'm not sure he really plays in a position where Liverpool need more strength? Would have thought wingers and strikers were more urgent requirements.

Plays on the left of a 3 for Bologna I think. Hernandez is very highly rated as well

Cavani #smfh

GorillaJu

He's 20. And he's a lot like Suarez, can play anywhere along the front three. Best used out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom