• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Career Mode in FIFA, and Newcastle just broke Ciaran Clark's and Darren Bent's legs. Thugs. All of them. This is the same Newcastle that bought Ireland, Agbonlahar, and Hutton off me.

He'll be back, dear Yurt. SIAMO CON-TE!

Also, Pazzini is going to be a beast for us. We'll win the scudetto and he'll score at least ten goals. Like Borriello, he'll contribute when it matters.

Lightning

Banned
Are Spanish people hoping Spain loses just so players can go back to their clubs to do the same shit they do every season? Seriously?

This is a once in a lifetime for some of these players. They need to make the most of it abs win.

Clegg

Power struggle at Ewood, Kean has agreed a deal to sign Simon cox, new director of football type Shebby Singh has told the owners he doesn't want him.

Let's hope he doesn't sign

Cox would be a decent player to have in the Championship. He's a hard worker and can score some good goals. I can understand why you don't want Keans decisions to go through but Cox won't let you down.

Are Spanish people hoping Spain loses just so players can go back to their clubs to do the same shit they do every season? Seriously?

This is a once in a lifetime for some of these players. They need to make the most of it abs win.

No, only Barcelona fans.

LOOOOOOOOOL DAT PENALTY

This ref is bad as fuck.

Brinbe

Absolutely robbed of a pen

This whole match has been incredibly chippy. Not a good job by this referee to maintain control.

Cox would be a decent player to have in the Championship. He's a hard worker and can score some good goals. I can understand why you don't want Keans decisions to go through but Cox won't let you down.

Don't care either way about the player just the Kean out cause as anything else is pointless while he remains

pulga

Banned
Honduras-Flag.gif

OMFG WE DID IT!!!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom