• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Honduras-Flag.gif

OMFG WE DID IT!!!! :D :D :D

well pulga. looks like I have to keep my word. gonna seek out a hawt hondurena.
:D

flippedb

Banned
Those Spanish players are the worst. That Iker dude was really acting like a little bitch, there's no other way to describe his lame attitude. Pushing the Ref, yelling, kicking. Lame.

Glad for Honduras! Great they won, revenge is sweet.

Good luck with that D:

:lol

Wow I didn't even notice that Italy swept women's fencing foil gold, silver, bronze.

Forza Italia!

Watching USA vs China ping pong. It's all tied up. Amazing game.

deroli

What a great second half. Spain had SO many chances, hit the post/ bar 3 times, unbelievable. And that opportunity for hondoras at the end of the match, when the defender let the ball through and de Gea reacted at the last moment. That would have been the funniest goal in recent history. Still, one of the best matches (halves) I've seen this year.

Very impressed with Cleverley this evening.

He looked very comfortable in possession and passed very well.

As someone who totally doesn't understand the Gaf circle jerk over him, I was really impressed with him tonight.

I'm no Salazar but I'm warming to him...

rififi

I'm certainly disappointed that Spain got eliminated, but I'm more disappointed in how awful they played in both matches, especially defensively. I don't understand how they could have played so poorly with an u-23 team while the u-19 and u-21 teams are the current European champions.

I'm certainly disappointed that Spain got eliminated, but I'm more disappointed in how awful they played in both matches, especially defensively. I don't understand how they could have played so poorly with an u-23 team while the u-19 and u-21 teams are the current European champions.

Two words.

Milla and Thiago.

One is a turd and the other injured :(

No point keeping him around if he doesn't actually want to be here. Frees up gametime for Shelvey, Henderson and hopefully Suso as well. On the negative side, it means we'll probably keep Adam

Wilbur

Banned
Lolololol Spain bad luck on the penalty call but acting like utter pricks at the end of the match, nice to see the young players do it too pahaha

Mata was being the only class player; Herrera was holding people back so he could shout at the ref himself.

Good win for GB; Pearce is wank but Bellamy, Caulker, Clev, Ramsey and Allen all looking sweet

Salvadora

Lolololol Spain bad luck on the penalty call but acting like utter pricks at the end of the match, nice to see the young players do it too pahaha

Mata was being the only class player; Herrera was holding people back so he could shout at the ref himself.

Good win for GB; Pearce is wank but Bellamy, Caulker, Clev, Ramsey and Allen all looking sweet

Is this true? Didn't get to see the match myself.

sneaky77

a bit of humbling for these spanish kids is probably a good thing. I am surprised they haven't been able to score a damn goal in two games, but whatever, just means we get Herrera, Munian and Martinez back sooner.

a bit of humbling for these spanish kids is probably a good thing. I am surprised they haven't been able to score a damn goal in two games, but whatever, just means we get Herrera, Munian and Martinez back sooner.

Muniaín needs to learn when he has to calm down.

It's not the first time he acts like a prank.

Feorax

No point keeping him around if he doesn't actually want to be here. Frees up gametime for Shelvey, Henderson and hopefully Suso as well. On the negative side, it means we'll probably keep Adam

It would seem as well with our departures this summer, we've saved approximately £15 million annually on wages.

Whilst I don't expect that all to be re-invested, there's no reason we can't push the boat out on one or two signings if we think they're worth the £80 - £100k per week.

PaulLFC

BBC confirm Aquillani in Italy finalizing a move to Fiorentina.

Farewell and good luck Aqua.
BBC really need to sort out letting each other know the latest developments in stories - the last their Liverpool RSS feed says is that Aqua still wants to prove himself here and doesn't want to leave.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Brazil got this, that team is looking good. Many of those guys will be at WC2014 too, watch out for Brazil they are coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom