• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Again does anyone know how to remove a background in photoshop? Like to cut something out for an avatar? I can select the inverse and delete, but there's still a blank white background, not the squares which indicate no background.

Again does anyone know how to remove a background in photoshop? Like to cut something out for an avatar? I can select the inverse and delete, but there's still a blank white background, not the squares which indicate no background.

Create a new layer (which will automatically be blank without any solid colour), then delete or hide the background image after you have a new layer with whatever it is you want to cut out. Quick cut out to show how it looks :

nHvxE.jpg

Arnie

Thanks guys, in the process now, should be done soon. Don't know whether it'll look shit or not.

What file format should I save it as?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

You'll change your avatar to this guy soon enough.

Borini_2793742.jpg

I'm not sure I'd keep my team up to date throughout the season. I'm easily distracted.

This, basically.

Wessiej

Mostly. You can always quickly check stuff like that in PS, by just adding a dark color in a layer underneath.

You know what's the craziest thing, everytime I remove the background for a GAF-avatar, it looks great the first 30 minutes. After that GAF just adds a white halo around it. Looks so bad, I really don't know the cause...

Arnie

Don't think I want to enter the FL. Unless we had restrictions like no obvious players (Hazard, Kagawa, Cisse etc).
Why though? Everyone has the ability to buy those players, and it's about your ability to weigh up the best top players, and those who're currently slightly out of form.

Username///Team Name

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
Wilbury///JTbury United
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
Mastadon///Dyslexia Untied
elseanio///
Kylehimself///
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Vivalaraza///Vivalaraza
Yurt*///
kharma45*///

10 confirmed and PM'd so far, room for plenty more. If I've missed you on the list, give us a heads up

Kyle and Sean, still need your team names :)

TeegsD

What is up with soccertriads and not having Sporting's jerseys in large. Don't really wanna take the plunge on a medium or xl only to hope for the best

Also Capel has been a monster today.

3Sixty

Southampton boss Nigel Adkins is making a £3.5million swoop for Blackburn ‘s Scott Dann.

Adkins has opened talks to land the centre-half who went down with Rovers a year after joining them from Birmingham where he also took the drop from the top flight.

The Saints chief hopes that Dann will take the escape route to the top flight - and avoid a losing survival fight - with Rovers discussing a fee and possibly willing to sell.

notsureifwant

Slizz

What is up with soccertriads and not having Sporting's jerseys in large. Don't really wanna take the plunge on a medium or xl only to hope for the best

Also Capel has been a monster today.

How big is an L on you? I know for a fact that ST's XL is not a true XL and it's a little bit smaller. So it might not be too big of a risk to try for the XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom