• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Times saying we aren't going to budge on £10 million for Allen. Looks like it's up to the player now if he wants to push the move through.

2uWRS.png

TeegsD

Is Football Manager on Android worth the 5 bucks or should I wait for a 2013 version at this point, if there is even one in development?

Arnie

Times saying we aren't going to budge on £10 million for Allen. Looks like it's up to the player now if he wants to push the move through.
Would be a really good deal if we could get him for that price, I hope he does want to follow Rodgers. £15 million wouldn't be horrendous, but there's a clear pricing up associated with that fee, as is the market nowadays. At least we appear to be negotiating for a change.

Salvadora

aren't chelsea about to sign oscar for 25 million though.

i'm ignorant about south american football but i was under the impression that moura is one of the highest rated young players there in the group behind neymar and definitely comparable to oscar.

He's had a medical & needs to agree personal terms. I've heard good things about Moura but who would know with these players. Quite a substantial risk.

Moobabe

Any of you fine folks going to be watching the Chelsea v PSG game? If so I don't suppose you'd be kind enough to throw little ol' me a
stream?

LegoArmo

Remember Manchester United target Angelo Henriquez (all gone a bit quiet over him considering some publications made out like we'd essentially signed him), well he scored a brace for Chile against Northern Ireland today in the Milk Cup.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18945920

Second goal was pretty good.

I think a deal is done, just not bringing him over just yet, for some reason. He'll probably stay at his current club for another year.

Arnie

Oooohh.. thanks for the reminder.

Wish his goals for Uruguay would count...

You'd probably be leading by a few thousand points if they did.

What time does this Chelsea match kick off? Hazard and De Bruyne start. Lukaku up front again, was quite impressed by him against the Sounders.

Clegg

If United sign Moura then SAF is obviously trying to reinvent football like Barcelona and Spain have.

Only we'll be using wingers and attacking midfielders instead of CM's.

PaulLFC

I'm liking this new us.

There's times where if you really want a player you might have to pay over the odds, but I like that we seem to be setting values for players both in transfer fees and wages - what we feel they are worth - and not exceeding them. First Sigurdsson, now seemingly Allen. Yes it means we miss out on some players, but I'm sure we have other targets, and it also means we don't spend ridiculous money just to get the players we want.

Has anyone got a link to the Adam-Dempsey swap deal story? Couldn't see it on the Sky Sports site, would be a fantastic deal for us though. I doubt Adam can really fit in with Rodgers' system, so being able to bring in someone who does while getting his wages off the books would be great if we could work it out.

K1LLER7

If United sign Moura then SAF is obviously trying to reinvent football like Barcelona and Spain have.

Only we'll be using wingers and attacking midfielders instead of CM's.
4-0-6 :)

If its done, Don't see how he'd start ahead of Valencia or Nani.

Username///Team Name

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
Wilbury///JTbury United
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
Mastadon///Dyslexia Untied
elseanio///Sporting Lisbonjela
Kylehimself///
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Vivalaraza///Vivalaraza
Jeff Albertson///
Yurt*///
kharma45*///

Just for Jeff. You were on my notepad list,must have forgotten to edit you in :)

Bolded are people who are definitely in btw

Clegg

Extreme muppet formation time.

Fuck central midfield.

De Gea

Rafael Rio Vidic Evra

Valencia Moura Kagawa Nani

Rooney RVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom