• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool cover of a German football magazine:
h1K9x.jpg

Arnie

How do Germans feel about Bayern Munich in the main. Is it like Man Utd and Liverpool, disliked by most?
I've got a German friend, a female, who insists that most German's hate Munich, and that they aren't even German anyway.
A man can dream

edit: might take some pics of the LFC friendly today, gonna try and get there to see the player interviews on yawkey
Didn't know you were going, enjoy mate.

Charles

Based on the rumors flying around ATM in Italian news circles Conte is going to be referred to trial tomorrow for his allegedly not reporting a fixed match.

The prosecution have no proof and everything is based on the testimony of a single player but not corroborated by any of his former teammates.

Knowing Italy Conte will probably get the death penalty.

Based on the rumors flying around ATM in Italian news circles Conte is going to be referred to trial tomorrow for his allegedly not reporting a fixed match.

The prosecution have no proof and everything is based on the testimony of a single player but not corroborated by any of his former teammates.

Knowing Italy Conte will probably get the death penalty.

Time for Berlusconi to work his magic :p

Gambit

How do Germans feel about Bayern Munich in the main. Is it like Man Utd and Liverpool, disliked by most?

Yes, similar. Bayern Munich has the most supporters in Germany, but everyone who doesn't support them hates them.

As a lifelong supporter I say, bring on the hate.

And it is also true that many Bavarians do not see themselves as German. Kind of like the Scots. (including the weird costumes)

kharma45

BBC - Chelsea complete the signing of 20-year-old Brazilian midfielder Oscar Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Junior in a deal worth about £25m

dc89

I really wanted to download OS X 10.8 when I get home. But iLOL (League of Legends client) won't work on it.

Damn Riot - make an official client FFS.

deroli

Yes. Munich polarizes german football. Most people either support or hate the club. I'm one of the few who is indifferent about bayern.

Great 11 Freunde cover btw. I buy every issue :) Is the guy on the motorcycle supposed to be Klopp?

dc89

Maybe I'm late reporting, I've checked the last 4/5 pages though.

Apparently City have turned down a £15M bid for Dzeko from Juve.

Still can't believe we actually signed Oscar...wow.

Holy mackerel! Chelsea are really going for it this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom