• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well give you all a laugh at my team

g8Kjdl.jpg

As usual my only points will come from the obvious strikers that a lot use so I have no chance

That Hegazy guy (RWB in this game?) ain't too bad.
/edit
or is he CB? I didn't look close enough :/
*Looking him up*...oh, Fiorentina just signed him. Welp, congrats.

Wes

venison crêpe
Apparently Joe Hart is at Old trafford sitting in the crowd.

May as well give you all a laugh at my team

g8Kjdl.jpg

As usual my only points will come from the obvious strikers that a lot use so I have no chance

Looks solid to me. I like the Walters pick in midfield.

This is the worst atmosphere I've ever seen in a football stadium.

But when you realise the reason for the lack of traditional atmosphere is because there are so many families and children in the crowd, I'm fine with it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma - 26/8/2012
Udinese (Away)
Genoa (Away)
Chievo
Fiorentina (Away)
Roma
Siena (Away)
Napoli.
Catania (Away).
Bologna
InterMerda
PESCARA (AWAY)
Lazio
Milan (Away) - 25/11/2012
TORINO
Palermo (Away)
Atalanta
Cagliari (Away)
Sampdoria.

The rest.

Conte will miss the first 14 games, if my math is right. (It never is, so correct me if I'm wrong)

Meier

Any news on Santi?

Sounds like it's unlikely based on recent news that Malaga's money situation has been worked out?

Updated my team with Oscar now officially in the fray.. against my better judgment I removed Hazard for the time being. I've given some thought to swapping out Kompany for a cheaper MCFC defender (Clichy perhaps) and Hart for De Gea.. if I do that, I may add Yaya or Hazard.

ivk3ZDj4fqloE.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any news on Santi?

Conflicting reports on both Santi and RVP. :/

-

Marotta:
The top player we are looking for is not only a name with an important price-tag attached. What we mean by top player is someone who can improve our quality level.

Van Persie is an excellent player and Arsenal have no intention of losing him. It is not possible to negotiate for a player if the club is not open to talks.

As for Jovetic, it’s only right that Fiorentina ruled he is off the market. We never even tried to get close to him."

Just say it you JT, SAY IT! IT'S PAZZINI!

Hindle

Banned
I dont understand why the Scottish players didn't play a part in this, you would think they would jump at a chance to be at a tournement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom