• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

are you high

No I seriously just noticed it.

12565378-12565381-large1.jpg

The change in Walt's character, especially as you move into season 4, is startling.

Sopranos I wish I'd bought on DVD now, I've been following it on Sky Atlantic too since it started and it's only just coming to the end now, few more weeks to go yet!

PS if anyone hasn't seen Band of Brothers THEN FUCK YOU. Best thing ever on TV.

bob2.jpg

Made me cry manly tears.

Where is the sniper?

ShogunX

Jack walker died 12 years ago today

Fucking disgrace what has become of his club

Must feel like shit to go from this -

When Jack Walker took over as owner in 1991, Blackburn were a struggling side in the old Second Division, who had been outside the top flight since 1966 and had not won a major trophy since 1928. They were playing within the antiquated surroundings of Ewood Park, with three of their four stands dating from before the First World War.

Four years on, they had broken the domestic transfer fee record twice (as well as buying England's first £2 million goalkeeper, Tim Flowers), were playing at an extensively rebuilt stadium capable of holding over 30,000 seated spectators, and boasted one of the finest squads in Europe.

To this -

cowboys.jpg

Clegg

I like Hollister hoodies. They're extremely comfortable.

Shame you can't see half the clothes as the shop is too bloody dark.

PaulLFC

Not that much on it but apparently Xabi Alonso has been encouraging Sahin to go to Liverpool and Mourinho would prefer Sahin to link up with Rodgers who he worked with when he was at Chelsea mainly because Rodgers knows the Mourinho style and what he expects from players.

From what I read more developments with Sahin were expected within 48 hours due to the player being with Turkey on International duty. Don't think anybody supposedly reliable mentioned the 24 hour announcement.
Yep. 48 hours was the only date ever mentioned, there was nothing concrete that said today, just people hoping it would be announced today after all the signs last night pointing to it being practically a done deal. If we don't hear anything by the end of tomorrow, then things may have changed. I think if there's any developments tomorrow though, it'll be him signing for us, based on what's been reported so far.

kharma45

I like Hollister hoodies. They're extremely comfortable.

Shame you can't see half the clothes as the shop is too bloody dark.

The people who work there are mighty attractive mind.

Never bought anything from there though, mainly because everyone in Belfast wears Hollister and you all end up looking the same.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't own anything from Abercrombie, Hollister or Superdry.

The Abercrombie shop in New York was like walking around Hugh Hefner's house. The staff were fucking gorgeous.

Yen

With NSMB2 coming out I really want to play SMB3 and SMW, but nintendo are too stupid to put it on the e shop.

Arnie

Have a nice pair of naughty Hollister chinos. That's about it.

I enjoy going in the shop though, I'm glad the lighting's dim, otherwise you'd be able to see my raging erection from the gorgeous staff they employ.

You've been awfully quiet in this thread, where you been man?

This is from last night, but I'm currently receiving product training for my new position at my company, which puts me in the warehouse learning how our products are manufactured, assembled, tested, configured, etc. That means I don't have a computer to browse FootyGAF on.

However, I'm back up front next week, as my product training concludes, and I begin position training. I don't know how much I'll be able to pop on at first, but I'll be back in no time.

The best part is I'll be quitting this job in about a month or so.

I have a buddy who works for Abercrombie corporate down in Columbus, OH. When you apply for an interview, they tell you not to come in traditional interview garb (suit, tie, etc.), but to wear something you'd wear when heading out. They want to see you wearing all Abercrombie. It is kind of funny. He loves the job though. It's funny because he grew up skateboarding and not wearing Abercrombie stuff. He's a damn good wakeboarder too.

^^Like the overwhelming perfume they spray on everything? I shop at those places on occasion, but generally only buy jeans and shorts from there.

I got offered a promotion about a month ago. Even though I've been planning a move to Chicago for some time I accepted the promotion because it will look good on a CV. My current employer doesn't know I'm leaving yet.

Didn't have you down as a Primark kind of guy.
Hahaha.

Maybe if I get a job and earn some cash my views will change...but nah. I have branded clothing but I don't like clothes where the branding is all over the place.

Like G-Star.

I frickin' hate G-Star.

I got offered a promotion about a month ago. Even though I've been planning a move to Chicago for some time I accepted the promotion because it will look good on a CV. My current employer doesn't know I'm leaving yet.
They're gonna be pretty mad huh?

Wilbur

Banned
He's Indian. Tightest people in the world.

one of my best childhood friends is Indian and holy shit he's loaded but he only shops at Primark lol

edit: Russell Peters is awesome.

Casual racism? Best friend is race just alluded to?

Kyoufu?

Uruguays-Luis-Suarez-cele-0011.jpg

Salvadora

Primark isn't as shite as people make it out to be but the problem is shopping there. The people who shop there...
Edit: Meus you look good.

Shino, suit looks good. Sleeves look good, but it is hard to tell. The brown belt works better than black for a navy suit. Just make sure your belt and shoes match.

They're gonna be pretty mad huh?

You know, I'm not sure. I've been working there since I was 19 and I'm leaving for personal reasons and not because I was offered a better job or because I was unhappy. It's a small company and I'm pretty well liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom