• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli's thuggery in the Super Cup.

Deserved yellows?

I'd personally get one of our MVPs--i.e. Marchisio, Vidal, or Pirlo, with the edge going to Marchisio for me.

These two <3
x610.jpg

Usually I avoid getting a new signing's name, you never know...

bjaelke

&#8220;I&#8217;d rather stay,&#8221; Agger said. &#8220;I can&#8217;t imagine playing for any other club in England but you never know if the club think it&#8217;s better to sell.
&#8220;I am fine with my situation. The club will have to find out what they want to do. I&#8217;ve heard nothing from them. I&#8217;d rather stay but that decision is not up to me at the moment."

&#8220;Liverpool can do a deal even though I have two years on my contract. But I haven&#8217;t changed my mind on the subject. Sometimes you can end up in a position where it&#8217;s not your decision.
&#8220;I don&#8217;t want to be somewhere I am not wanted but I would prefer if they want me to stay. That is my priority.&#8221;

While Agger&#8217;s future remains uncertain, that of Martin Skrtel, his central defensive partner, looks set to be resolved with the Slovakia international on the verge of agreeing a new long- term contract with the club.

Fears that Martin Skrtel could leave Liverpool this summer have diminished significantly after the centre back was offered a new four year contract on improved terms that he is likely to accept.

Hixx

I've convinced myself its a sick joke by some intern Mag. This Tyne & Wear sub-site has got nothing right so far and this has come out of nowhere.

"exciting news"
"international fullback"
"Stephen Ward"

get fucked.

I've convinced myself its a sick joke by some intern Mag. This Tyne & Wear sub-site has got nothing right so far and this has come out of nowhere.

"exciting news"
"international fullback"
"Stephen Ward"

get fucked.

Ah the dreaded Mag in the Media strikes again! He's good friends with the dumb Mag at Work and Mag at the Bus Stop that all the Mackems seem to bump into.

"exciting news"
"international fullback"
"Stephen Ward"

get fucked.

Sounds like when West ham were hyping up their world class "last 16 world cup player". Turned out to be Winston Reid from a Danish sub top team. :lol

Anyone got any big football shirts sites? Soccer triads is probably great but I want that new Palermo jersey and the official site is crazy expensive.

Edit : nevermind, I see a danish site has fianlly gotten them.

Slizz

Anyone got any big football shirts sites? Soccer triads is probably great but I want that new Palermo jersey and the official site is crazy expensive.

Triads doesn't even have any Palermo kits.

Best bet is find a gaffer in the area and see if they can get a deal. I know someone else did that for someone here for a Napoli Cavani kit.

Terrible. This isn't the 90s anymore when English players were actually good.

Well, that's not entirely true.

"Its not the 90s anymore when the vast majority of us in the British Isles were totally ignorant to football in other countries" would have been more accurate. ;)

Clegg

Tancredi Palmeri &#8207;@tancredipalmeri
Ramirez's agent Betancourt:"We had meetings with agents close to Liverpool management.But after that Liverpool didn't make any bid".

Ramirez's agent Betancourt:"The only concrete bid from England came from Tottenham:16m &#8364;,but they offered too low wages to the player"

Ramirez's agent Betancourt:"Deal w/ Tottenham didn't happen only cause of salary.Gaston won't leave Bologna if salary stays pretty the same"

and laughing at Napoli. <3
I love that video you posted, by the way. Kind of shows the anti-Juve mania present in some people that they could watch that game and think Napoli had anyone but themselves to blame. The match stats at the end (possession: 68-32, passes completed: 946-488, etc.) are just the cherry.

elsk

Banned
The press and media are looking very confident saying Javi Martínez coming to Bayern for 33M euros.

I would rather buy Diego for 12M.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love that video you posted, by the way. Kind of shows the anti-Juve mania present in some people that they could watch that game and think Napoli had anyone but themselves to blame. The match stats at the end (possession: 68-32, passes completed: 946-488, etc.) are just the cherry.

Coppa Italia was equally as bad too. But hey, it's okay if we get screwed.

s1p0t.jpg

Tc91 said:
Juventus Marchisio home!
Good man!!!

sneaky77

The press and media are looking very confident saying Javi Martínez coming to Bayern for 33M euros.

I would rather buy Diego for 12M.

There was no mention of Javi on the press conference this morning, so I don't know that there's much to that.

Also on the press conference there was a mention that there have actually not been any actual offers for Llorente.

elsk

Banned
Shirt sponsorship deals in the Bundesliga 12/13:
1. Wolfsburg - unlimited
2. Bayern - €25m
3. Schalke €16m
4. Dortmund €10m
5. HSV €7.5m

There was no mention of Javi on the press conference this morning, so I don't know that there's much to that.

Actually, that kind of suggests he could end up leaving. Obviously it could be a wrong rumor but a "Bayern insider" from Sport1 reported "Javi to Bayern for 33M next week" and pretty much all the other sites believe him. He has been wrong before, so lets wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom