• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Danish commentators hard for Laudrup. They made a montage of him to Chesney Hawkes' The One And Only
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

wat

The three you mentioned all scored ~ 30 goals between them goals last season. We also have Defoe. We have plenty of finishers in the team, just not enough height or creativity from CM.

I know they can score goals, bit I mean strict strikers. You're still a couple short.

I rate Defoe as a finisher but there's no way he can lead the line.

Wes

venison crêpe
For new page - IRC details! Will be getting busier in there as we ramp up to 3pm.

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #football
Mibbit link if you don't have a dedicated IRC application.

I suppose this is the wrong time to reveal that I splurged my £5 free bet token on Sky on Liverpool to finish in the top four.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Can't wait, might have a little nap, then a few beers, then it's time.

You wouldn't believe the bet I made with my free £10 for joining Skybet

Andy Carroll to be top Premier League 2011/12 goalscorer

Choc

Banned
Fox Sports Australia just announced an iphone app that will stream every EPL game live if you have a subscription

yes.please.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't wait for McClean vs Jenkinson.

The season is starting!!!!!

dc89

Put the arsenal game on at work. Working on some epic PR :p

Kompany on Twitter:
"Finally. The premier league is about to kick off again! May all fans enjoy it and may the best team win."

He. Is. Class.

It's either Debuchy or Lichtsteiner then?

Ancelotti has said PSG don't want Lichtsteiner. I'm happy with this but I expected it. As I said, bullshit rumours dragging up what feels like ancient links from before he moved to Lazio and was still in Ligue 1.

“We do want a right-back, but we are looking for a Frenchman for that role.”

Debouchy?

-

I really want this Llorente thing to be sealed up. No way that Bilbao are going to risk getting nothing in order to hold out and try for €36m. If we've offered €16m and they want €20m, I agree we should just man up and spend it.

Yen

Anyone know how to use veetle on iPhone? Computer still broken. Downloaded the veetle app, Mostar tweeter some links, I'm clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom