• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

dc thinks otherwise, #basedmarwood is going to rule the world

#basedmarwood has seen the light.

zFB8y.gif

one of my favourite GIF's ever.

Pretty sure Kermit and DC are father and son

:lol hahaha

Now that's messed up!

So who is getting a RVP tattoo?

Already got my RVP City shirt on order.

Cliftonville.

Cliftonville fans still comes to watch Copenhagen every now and then after we spanked them 10-1 over the two games for CL qual. Fucking hilarious guys, shame their players had beer bellies and their captain was on honey moon and one of their other players apparently couldn't get time off work to come and play. :lol

Jensen

What the hell has Kevin P been up to?

Behaving like a plonker it would seem.
It's hilarious, KP and ECB releasing some built up anger at each other. The guy is an idiot, far too interested in the big paycheck from the IPL.

On the subject of cricket, Usain Bolt has said he wants to take up Shane Warne's offer of playing some T20 matches next year in Australia.

kharma45

Cliftonville fans still comes to watch Copenhagen every now and then after we spanked them 10-1 over the two games for CL qual. Fucking hilarious guys, shame their players had beer bellies and their captain was on honey moon and one of their other players apparently couldn't get time off work to come and play. :lol

The football league here is dire :lol

#1 is up.

And off goes my TV.

Did the same.

Were the Invincbles on there? (greatest PL team ever)

Yep.

Arnie

Just come in from Nandos and seen Agger's comment. Top class human being, would be embarrassing for City to pursue a player who's said he doesn't want to play for them.

Mancini should dust his coat and move onto other targets, or you know, coach the players he's already bought.

Liverpool going head to head with Arsenal for Sahin and Tello, suspect Arsenal will get them both.

Lahm <3 he always does that tackles. Pure class.

No way, did he use the word negrito? Because that's not racist. I'm not even kidding.

Arturo Vidal made dozens of tackles like that this season, and I remember he did that against Hertha Berlin. Lost the ball in the midfield near the opposing third, tracked all the way back, tackled the defender and distributed the ball to Pirlo.

Very glad he refused Bayern :D

Sorry :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay let's not turn this into Lahm vs Marchisio :p

One is not even a defender and the other is a midfielder.
OH NO I LE DIDN'T

But seriously, Lahm is class. (on the pitch)
would be embarrassing for City to pursue a player who's said he doesn't want to play for them.

You would think the YNWA tattoo was enough.

Clegg

I'm pretty sure City wouldn't be able to sign Henriquez.

Don't United have a first option clause in his contract?

Gif fail, bravo

She also dragged how I met your mother down whereas Olivia was one of the best things about Tron

You can't really drag how i met your mother further down than it already is, can you? Only good thing about that show is Robin (and Elliot Reid from scrubs when she was on it).

Well guess I like that guy from freaks and geeks too, but seriously that guy who plays ted is such a fucking douche and someone told me i looked like him on GAF the other day. :(

Salvadora

This is how I felt when Chinner & Suairyu switched avatar.

You can't really drag how i met your mother further down than it already is, can you? Only good thing about that show is Robin (and Elliot Reid from scrubs when she was on it).
I thought she was pretty great in it, Just had a shitty character to work with.

Kyoufu

Willkiller & Carbonox (and the rest of you Newcastle fans):

Just read Pardew's Q&A with the fans. Good shit. When I see it in a decent format I'll post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom