• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky77

I hope they end How I met your mother this season, they already stretched it too far as it is.

Kinda like they should have ended the office when michael left..

Wilbur

Banned
You can't really drag how i met your mother further down than it already is, can you? Only good thing about that show is Robin (and Elliot Reid from scrubs when she was on it).

Well guess I like that guy from freaks and geeks too, but seriously that guy who plays ted is such a fucking douche and someone told me i looked like him on GAF the other day. :(

I watch How I Met Your Mother when I'm trying to sleep because I don't care if I miss any of it, but Robin is the second worst character, the actress is fucking disgracefully bad. Only Ted is the worst, he's a fucking arsehole character and actor.

Best thing is Neil Patrick Harris

Hixx

I watch How I Met Your Mother when I'm trying to sleep because I don't care if I miss any of it, but Robin is the second worst character, the actress is fucking disgracefully bad. Only Ted is the worst, he's a fucking arsehole character and actor.

Cobie Smulders is sexy as fuck. Apart from her name which is horrible.

but Robin is the second worst character, the actress is fucking disgracefully bad.

But at least Robin is hot. Neil Patrick Harris isn't even that bad, but his character only having like 3 jokes that are reused through all seasons is. Segel >>> NPH.

Salvadora

qWqLK.jpg

What could have been :(

Messi

To be fair, my Olivia "appreciation" is largely done privately. No pictures on my walls ect. Maybe just the blus

Messi

I didn't mean that to sound creepy btw, I mean I watch her movies/tv shows alone.

FUCK this is not helping

My friend here does not think welbeck is utd quality

kharma45

With the sounds emanating from my bowels for the last hour I'm surprised I haven't shit myself yet.

Just thought I'd share.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday Giorgio Chiellini <3 Thanks for staying with us when we were shit.

x2EFm.jpg

He may not be, but that's what I like about United. They make their own. (most of the time)

deGod

I didn't mean that to sound creepy btw, I mean I watch her movies/tv shows alone.

FUCK this is not helping

He doesn't have pic's up on his walls. He only has gif's on his laptop of Olivia.he isn't a stalker.........yet ;)

And who is welbeck??

elsk

Banned

I think the magic of Fergie and ManU is having average players in the squad and still being one of the big teams in Europe.

Not saying Welbeck is average, but other players in their current squad are.

Lightning

Banned
Liverpool going head to head with Arsenal for Sahin and Tello, suspect Arsenal will get them both.
We are not that interest in Tello because Barca are not getting Alex Song this season.

Sahin we better get. I will be fuming if we lose out to freakin Liverpool. We have everything he wants, Liverpool are without CL football and Sahin will be most helpful in aiding us in challenging the Manchester clubs.

Salvadora

I could see RVP being a big boost for United. If it has to happen lets drag it out for as long as we can & and cause the most discomfort for United. Make sure its the only business they do for the rest of the summer.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
We are not that interest in Tello because Barca are not getting Alex Song this season.

Sahin we better get. I will be fuming if we lose out to freakin Liverpool. We have everything he wants, Liverpool are without CL football and Sahin will be most helpful in aiding us in challenging the Manchester clubs.

4th place?

deGod

I think the magic of Fergie and ManU is having average players in the squad and still being one of the big teams in Europe.

Not saying Welbeck is average, but other players in their current squad are.

Well we do have really Rooney who is world class. De Gea will show in the next few years that he is world class. Evra was world class. Vidic is the best defender in england (although he wasnt last season due to injury.)

We have sold too many good players and let them go. Henize, Stam, Veron, Van Nis, Podga, Tozic.

Wilbur

Banned
But at least Robin is hot. Neil Patrick Harris isn't even that bad, but his character only having like 3 jokes that are reused through all seasons is. Segel >>> NPH.

She's hot but she pulls ugly faces. NPH's three jokes are better than Segal talking about how Alyson Hannigan is the only woman for him and he loves her and she's so sexy blah blah blah blah

It's a crap show anyway

elsk

Banned
Well we do have really Rooney who is world class. De Gea will show in the next few years that he is world class. Evra was world class. Vidic is the best defender in england (although he wasnt last season due to injury.)

We have sold too many good players and let them go. Henize, Stam, Veron, Van Nis, Podga, Tozic.

Yes, I'm not saying all the squad is average, I'm saying a few of the players are. Obviously Rooney, Kagawa, Nani are world class.
Evra is shit.

deGod

A genuine world-class Dutch striker. Fuck these raggedy-ass imitations.

Tozic Is going to be exceptional player. he was the stand out young player at the world cup. united sold him just before the world cup.

Evra WAS world class now he is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom