• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Will hold tight on my muppety jubilations until I see him next to Rodgers signing something. Would be a magnificent signing though, even if just for the short term. Sahin, Lucas, and Allen is a top set of midfielders.

God I hate typing on GAF using my iPhone. Has anyone seen that Ted? Think I'm going to watch it in a bit. Any good?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AS claim Fernando Llorente is on Arsenal's radar and the club will bid for him if they can bring in around €28m from the sale of Van Persie.

I love how everyone is getting their striker except for us.

kharma45

AS claim Fernando Llorente is on Arsenal's radar and the club will bid for him if they can bring in around €28m from the sale of Van Persie.

I love how everyone is getting their striker except for us.

Buy Berbatov from us and get Macheda FREE!

Salazar

I still think City are very keen on RVP. I don't believe a word of what Mancini was saying. Right now I'd imagine that United are closer to signing him than City but Arsenals desire not to sell to us and Uniteds lack on financial oomph will continue this saga.

I agree that Mancini could well be lying. And it's more apparent than ever that transfer hijacks can happen in a fucking nanosecond.

But I'm optimistic.

dc89

Liverpool pushing the price of Agger up may help us get De Rossi.

£27m for Agger.
£30m for De Rossi.

Just my thoughts.

LegoArmo

If the rumours are true Van Persie prefers a move to United over City, anyway. I'd like to think he's not the huge JT Arsenal fans would have you believe and he actually cares about more than money (though money helps).

Wilbur

Banned
Will hold tight on my muppety jubilations until I see him next to Rodgers signing something. Would be a magnificent signing though, even if just for the short term. Sahin, Lucas, and Allen is a top set of midfielders.

God I hate typing on GAF using my iPhone. Has anyone seen that Ted? Think I'm going to watch it in a bit. Any good?

I didn't like it, but I don't particularly like Fanily Guy.

Kyoufu

If the rumours are true Van Persie prefers a move to United over City, anyway. I'd like to think he's not the huge JT Arsenal fans would have you believe and he actually cares about more than money (though money helps).

It's not like Man United are struggling for cash.

His wages will be huge.

RaGe_pt

Hi again GAF! Ready for a new season of football? I'm looking forward to share my opinions again through out the year with all of you and discuss the main hot topics of football. I'm ready for the premier league on the weekend and really excited to watch my FC Porto start well on our league! We play Gil Vicente away on the first fixture and it's going to be a hard start for us, hopefuly we can bring the 3 points home!

Wilbur

Banned
Hi again GAF! Ready for a new season of football? I'm looking forward to share my opinions again through out the year with all of you and discuss the main hot topics of football. I'm ready for the premier league on the weekend and really excited to watch my FC Porto start well on our league! We play Gil Vicente away on the first fixture and it's going to be a hard start for us, hopefuly we can bring the 3 points home!

Such a cheery post! Hello :)

Have Porto sold anyone big this year or is the Hulk thing still not confirmed?

Clegg

Rumours going around that yiu know who might miss tonight Holland game.

American Dad is good but Family Guy and The Cleveland Show are terrible.

I'd trade all those shows in for one last great season of the Simpsons.

Fuck Family Guy, how people find it funny it's beyond me.

Most of the 'jokes' fall under -

"Insert random celebrity's name ________ at this random location _________ in this hilarious situation _________". Awful.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rumours going around that yiu know who might miss tonight Holland game.

Tottenham-Bolton-Rafael-van-der-Vaart-Premier-League+cropped

Arnie

Football GAF is so cultured, I'm welling up with sheer pride that a collective strung together from across the globe, brought together by our love for football, can denounce Family Guy as utter shit.

mil6es

I like family guy, liked it more when stewie was an evil genius tho but now they just made into a homosexual innuendo character

Salazar

Football GAF is so cultured, I'm welling up with sheer pride that a collective strung together from across the globe, brought together by our love for football, can denounce Family Guy as utter shit.

I'm reluctant to accept this praise.

I'm currently quite enjoying The Tudors. Natalie Dormer has such filthy eyes.

Slizz

Bought a block of extra mature cheddar with balsamic onion bits in the other day. Oh my god. It's so damn good, literally one of the tastiest cheeses I've ever tried. Blew my mind that it was just cheddar.

Sounds fucking good, slap that on a cracker with some spiced meats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom