• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Breaking news, United sign deals with everyone, hold exclusive rights on deals with new startup companies for the next decade.

Kyoufu

:lol

Anita speaking English helps massively. Means he can be thrown right in to the team. Plus he's match fit so all is well.

He should be starting on Saturday. Hope he has a good impact from the first game. We need a good run with these tough fixtures.

Wonder who we'll get next? Hopefully Debuchy and a CB to improve our defense.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's it for now, more online later, including a video clip from Andre talking about Sandro. #COYS!

yeeesssshhhh

Please say nice things.

Spurs still haven't signed a striker? This could be hilarious.

Nope, but we will. Ade is coming sooner or later, we just have to endure Defoe up front for two weeks max. He showed last night that he still has his uses.

Clegg

BWIN press conference

Rio, Rooney and Lindegaard?

A0axA1YCMAALjOa.jpg

Carbonox

He should be starting on Saturday. Hope he has a good impact from the first game. We need a good run with these tough fixtures.

Wonder who we'll get next? Hopefully Debuchy and a CB to improve our defense.

I fucking hope we get Debuchy and Douglas. I truly do. Maybe the reason the Douglas deal has gone quiet is because we were waiting for his Dutch thingy to come through.

I wouldn't mind Remy to come either as it means he can play on the wing or up front. Obertan needs to fuck off. Amalfitano can play on the wing but he's not fast at all.

Kyoufu

I fucking hope we get Debuchy and Douglas. I truly do. Maybe the reason the Douglas deal has gone quiet is because we were waiting for his Dutch thingy to come through.

I wouldn't mind Remy to come either as it means he can play on the wing or up front. Obertan needs to fuck off. Amalfitano can play on the wing but he's not fast at all.

Maybe Anita and Krul being here will help convince Douglas to come here too. That one will have to be a late deal though if it happens. Maybe even in January.

Salazar

Fagie says RVP will be available for Monday.

The lineup announcement alone will make my heart race more than any football has since the end of the season.

Formal discussions between Arsenal and United began immediately, with Gazidis and United chief executive David Gill agreeing a fee of £22.5m on Tuesday, only for it to be vetoed by Wenger as he held out for £25m.

On Wednesday morning, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson called Wenger to offer £23m and Wenger quoted him £24m.

But a compromise was finally reached on Wednesday evening and Van Persie will travel to Manchester on Thursday to discuss terms and begin his medical.

:lol

Slizz

OK football gaf. You have questionable taste in everything from food to music but I would like your opinions and that.

http://i.minus.com/iA9J7EHpAgYQs.png[IMG]

Left or right?[/QUOTE]
Left, though the right side will be easier to clean

[quote="Vivalaraza, post: 41089145"]Think the submission for squad numbers is tmrw so we'll know then.[/QUOTE]

Nice, just trying off the top of my head to think what # he'll have, Berba is 9, Rooney 10, Giggs 11, Anderson 8, Tony V 7. Probably gonna be in the 20's

Mumei

This weekend!

Fox usually have the rights to broadcasting the Premiership over in the States so 'Check with your cable provider'.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule

10:00 AM
Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Liverpool

12:30 PM
Barclays Premier League
Newcastle v Tottenham

Sorry, I went to bed and didn't see this post until now. Thanks for the info.

Sigh. I wish I didn't have to go to work right now. I suppose I'll have some time to browse, though.

Also:

I still can't believe it, what makes me furious is not that RVP is a cunt, although he is

but that we sold our player of the year to... Manchester fucking United?!?! holy shit.

ixjTXYH9jNRTb.jpg

Come on now.

Clegg

I got 2 As and 4 Bs in my final exams for secondary school. Was pretty happy with that tbh. My little shit of a brother got his results yesterday. Got 5As and a B.

Arsehole.

Have rumours about Llorente going to Arsenal with RVP's money calm down?

Bilbao is suffering a "Málaga". After a great season the key-players are leaving the nest lol

Salazar

Right now a good chunk of London are saying this about Robin Van Persie lol.

I hope he has the sense to keep his mouth shut about Arsenal from now on.

Any of Nasri's kind of shite - "Oh, the training sessions at City are so strenuous and professional. Not like at Arsenal, where some players are just showing up to collect their money" - and I'll be well disappointed.

Kyoufu

I hope he has the sense to keep his mouth shut about Arsenal from now on.

Any of Nasri's kind of shite - "Oh, the training sessions at City are so strenuous and professional. Not like at Arsenal, where some players are just showing up to collect their money" - and I'll be well disappointed.

I wouldn't be shocked if he badmouthed Arsenal. He's not a saint.

Fagie at the bwin conference said:
"In 1999 I had Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the four best strikers in Europe. We are going towards that now with Javier Hernandez, Wayne Rooney, Robin, Danny Welbeck and Shinji Kagawa.

"It is a fantastic collection of players and hopefully I pick the right combinations."

Consistent with his previous statements: pretty explicit words that he sees Shinji (primarily) as a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom