• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I really think it's time Wenger moved on. His whole project has gone down the drain over the years. 7 years is too long of a time w/o a trophy.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
our first team roster this year:

defenders:
Puyol
Jordi Alba (can play as a winger)
Dani Alves
Pique
Mascherano (can play as a DM)
Bartra
Fontas
Adriano (can play as a winger)

midfielders:
Busquets
Thiago
Cesc
Iniesta
Xavi

strikers:
Messi
Pedro
Tello
Alexis
Villa
Affellay (can play as a midfielder)

Looking good to me. Hopefully we aren't so susceptible to injuries as we were last year. We really missed Villa last season.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
How's Villa been doing?
He can 'play' but barça arent in a hurry with him they want him to get in shape first and to slowly shake off the rust. I doubt he'll play this Sunday or even during the spanish supercup, he is not ready for that kind of intensity yet.

GorillaJu

But he only just got YNWA tattooed on his knuckles.

Well it's not up to him. If the manager wants money to reinforce the team in other areas, then it's his say and not Agger's.

On Athletic or Bayern's end?

For Bayern, of course. Athletic would be a laughing stock. Selling one of the best young defensive players in world football for 40,000?

I really think it's time Wenger moved on. His whole project has gone down the drain over the years. 7 years is too long of a time w/o a trophy.

I agree- I was fortunate enough to be studying in London in the Fall of 2003. I saw Cesc play his first match at Arsenal in a Carling Cup match against Rotherham. That was a different era...

Carbonox

I guess Rodgers is doing a presser in about 15 minutes? Hopefully an update on Sahin/Tello, if there's anything new to report.

I hope you get Sahin. I want to see this guy in the Premier League. Would re-ignite his career and get him back in the public eye for the better.

panty

Is he perma'd?

sperm'd

YDjFZ.gif

Carbonox

Swansea City are in talks to sign Valencia winger Pablo Hernandez, Sky Sports can confirm.

Wow, they're going for some pretty big signings aren't they? Imagine if Rodgers was still in charge.

I reckon Swansea will finish in the top 10.

pulga

Banned
I'm inclined to agree. Sounds like he's just not ready to move abroad. Wouldn't want to ruin the lad's career if he's not ready for it.

Yes. The Dempsey thing really needs to get sorted. Might depend on Adam being moved.

Be ready for the "WERE BRINGING OUR BOY BACK HOOOOOOME" cries when he becomes good enough.

Seep

I'm inclined to agree. Sounds like he's just not ready to move abroad. Wouldn't want to ruin the lad's career if he's not ready for it.

Yes. The Dempsey thing really needs to get sorted. Might depend on Adam being moved.

Thought Adam would jump at the chance at an Everton move, all those Pukka Pies to fill up on. It's a match made in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom