• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Liking the United team, would've preferred Nani over Welbeck.

Carrick back in CM and Lindegaard has played well for the U21. So it's all good.

GorillaJu

We're in for a very, very rough six months. If Suarez and Gerrard don't step up and play to their potential, this is going to be a frustrating half year.

G17

Go do the referees course, referee for 7 years, get nationally accredited in your home country and perform a test every year like I do.

then you may have some grasp of the rules of the game today....

Do you do it just for your love of the game? Pay any good as a part time job?

Garjon

I have a horrible feeling that one of our best players, Sterling, won't be at Liverpool next season. The fight just isn't there in several of our players.

Lightning

Banned
This game reaffirms for me though that Liverpool are in for a long season imo. They also have now conceeded 7 goals in 3 games. That is far too many.

GorillaJu

I have a horrible feeling that one of our best players, Sterling, won't be at Liverpool next season. The fight just isn't there in several of our players.

I have to admit I thought the same thing. He just signed a long term contract, though. And it is really early... far too early to be writing off our chances for the whole season. We've had a extremely harsh opening few weeks.

TeegsD

If DDG is injured, I might need to use my wildcard. Already have to make a few changes and Ruddy is my backup keeper and his next three games are West Ham, Newcastle, and Liverpool :/

bud

three clean sheets in a row for arsenal?

i... i can't believe this is happening.

it certainly helps they're not playing a high line like in the previous seasons although they were exposed one or two times in the first half.

Empty

de gea :( it must be an injury, there's no way he's being dropped given the saves he's made recently despite the vidic screwup.

Arnie

Arsenal have been alright today, defensively excellent (although it's not as if we're that good at attacking).

They've had less of the ball than I thought they would.

Don't see him leaving unless he has a dodgy agent. He owes Liverpool.

Owes liverpool? He's only been there for a few years, if anyone he owes QPR, which just goes to show what BS that whole "youth player owes club" is, they will leave when a better option is presented to them like any other footballers.

Garjon

Don't see him leaving unless he has a dodgy agent. He owes Liverpool.

I'm not certain where his loyalties lie, but if he puts in a transfer request, I can see several clubs putting up for his increased transfer price.

Well at least we can get SOME of our shots on target.

sohois

Arsenal have been incredibly, shockingly, mediocre, the worst Arsenal team I have ever seen.

And Liverpool still have no answer. 2 key players played well below their best today, but it is still difficult to see things getting much better soon for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom