• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

600full-art-attack-photo.jpg

Art Attack, anyone? I remember sending in a crappy drawing and getting a postcard back. Didn't get on TV, though.

We had Super Ted, you guys remember Super Ted and Spotty?

I only knew of Super Ted because it was advertised on one of my old Super Mario Super Show videos. That and The Transformers were the little promo clips before it rolled onto the first episode :lol

Scum

I quite enjoyed a lot of those crazy Australian shows too - The Girl from Tomorrow, Ship to Shore and Round the Twist. The theme song for Ship to Shore was awesome!

Kyoufu

Oh god, Thomas the Tank Engine.

I think that's why I still love taking trains. I had all the little toys..

I had the watch lol

Then I broke it (I broke all my toys and stuff) and got a Donkey Kong game watch, then I broke that somehow and got the Tetris game watch.

Good times, but wearing a watch sucked. Never again.

I watched Thomas the Tank and Fireman Sam and now have the watch the new versions with the boy

Fireman Sam has got gingerer (my first attempt at that came out as fingered lol) but there is still a higher than average fire rate in Pontypandy

Some of my favourites were superted, bananaman, the family ness, Jimbo (jiiiiimboooo JIMBO), David the gnome and the Shoe People

Fintan

Does anyone remember Jungle Run? Can't find a good picture, but it was sort of like Crystal Maze but with guys in gorilla costumes.

I had the watch lol

Then I broke it (I broke all my toys and stuff) and got a Donkey Kong game watch, then I broke that somehow and got the Tetris game watch.

Good times, but wearing a watch sucked. Never again.

Was it the watch that the face plate flipped up? If so I had that

And that Rovers picture has made me realise that some folk in here are too young to remember that happening making me one of those blokes that goes on about their clubs success in bygone times :(

Also one thing you young uns missed out on was the Amiga!

I always hated Art Attack and SMart for some reason (shit at art).

50/50. Now there was a fun show. Oh and of course, wor Byker Grove. A few of the kids in my secondary school were on that.

Short Change was fun. They used to have that thing where each week there would be a simple item and you had to send in the most expensive/cheapest price for it.

I was fascinated by it.

Short Change was fun. They used to have that thing where each week there would be a simple item and you had to send in the most expensive/cheapest price for it.

I was fascinated by it.

:lol :lol :lol

That was that show that was basically Watchdog for kids right? What a stupid show that was hahaha.

Wilbur

Banned
That Art Attack cock video is fantastic :lol

It would've been glorious, plus I'd have passed so many exams.

I'd have pulled down all the boy's shorts in the changing room to check out the competition and accredit respect where it was due. I'd sleep for an extra few hours. I'd walk into shops and grab some food and walk out. I'd shit in people's handbags.

Fuck me I want a Bernard's watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom