• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh someone I used to go to school with started roiding up and got tits like that now.

MuMgs.jpg

Met him one day and made a joke about him shooting himself in the ass before training, which he did not appreciate.

What a JT :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fabregas playing well today.

Quality player just can't shake off the stigma of leaving Barcelona early, he gets criticized unfairly.

ShogunX

Would of taken a point before the match but as usual coming away frustrated from another dominating performance in which we haven't taken all three points. ''A good point'' (it's not) feels very hollow after watching that.

elsk

Banned
Fantasy football is no game for emotions elsk!

I know, that's why I always suck at it. :(
But I don't know, Juve's group doesn't look that difficult. Chelsea is doing terribly. And I don't know what to expect of Manchester Utd they sucked last year in a similar group and I don't even know if Kagawa is going to play. :/ help me United-GAF!

panty

Our lineup tonight.

RM: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Özil, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Higuaín, Di María.

We should kick the crap out of Sevilla. Should.

Yeah we're gonna win.

FootballFan

Our lineup tonight.

RM: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Özil, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Higuaín, Di María.

We should kick the crap out of Sevilla. Should.

Yeah we're gonna win.

Don't see Madrid missing out on points in this match. Should be a comfortable win with some nice goals. Though you never know I guess.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
there is this fucking tree at work that sometimes blocks the goddamn signal to some channels and beIN is one of them. Where is Sunhi goddam

how was the mascherano goal? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom