• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

jfNUk.png

They don't even look like they want to be there. At least most numpties greedily treading water in their jobs have the courtesy to seem delighted about it.

Lightning

Banned
I do think Allen should look to play the ball forward more, take a risk every ow and then. Probably still finding his feet at Liverpool.
He definitely needs to pass forward more. He had several forward options today but the amount of sidewards passes from him is silly. I'm still to be convinced that Rodgers style of football can be successful at Liverpool and take them forward.

Liverpool lack a playmaker midfielder and Suarez is just not good at finishing. Very talented player but not a central striker, needs to play just in behind.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Man yesterday was a terrible fantasy day for me, pretty much just got all my points for players starting. Looks like all my housemates suffered the same at least.

Still got tomorrow night to go.

The Sky man just came round. Sports HD time, fuck yes, gonna watch Wolves v Leicester just because I've missed Sky Sports HD so much.

dc89

G4c1yl.jpg

T4DcDl.jpg

ApyOhl.jpg

The pics I got of Massa!!! I got loads of pictures to share with the guys who like cars, so I guess I'll just make a Flickr account and bang them on all there.

Flavio? The once italian playboy turned ... something fat something? What did he do/say?
He said that Milan fans should always be grateful to Berlusconi, and that people who doesn't like how the team is managed right now shouldn't even consider to show up at San Siro. So yeah, we should all just end up fucked every year without saying a word.

spidye

He said that Milan fans should always be grateful to Berlusconi, and that people who doesn't like how the team is managed right now shouldn't even consider to show up at San Siro. So yeah, we should all just end up fucked every year without saying a word.

that's the berlusconi way of handling things. this was always his policy

dc89

401068_10152109849315455_277474749_n.jpg

Javi is awesome. He looked so assured on the ball and a completely different kind of threat. When Dzeko's not playing City now have a guy who seems to be pretty solid with headers and his movement in the box was sublime.

Kyoufu

I smell a relegation battle for us.

Fellaini is going to Katamari roll us up in his afro tomorrow then seal and deliver us to the bottom half of the table.

A cool Götze scene that you won't see in a highlight reel, because it didn't end up in a goal:
i6D1iSn5MHa9R.gif

Too bad he didn't pass it with more power to Piszczek or to Kuba, who probably would've scored (he's a beast atm.)

And this is why Lewandowski is a top class striker even when he doesn't score (although he did later on):

iXhR29ZYJsNHb.gif

A diametric opposite of stupid ass poachers.

/edit: gif fix, typos

elsk

Banned
My mom wake me up at 3AM because some asshole was breaking in the house. INDIOS HIJOS DE PUTA, OJALÁ SE MUERAN TODOS.

FootballFan

Speaking of LB's who I recently talked shit about. Adriano has put in two immense shifts at LB since his sending off against Madrid. Got a goal in both games, first one for 1-0 and the second to calm barca nerves. I hope this remains a trend. I love being proven wrong.

I told you to believe in Adriano !

fuenf

yeah, Bayern is getting me hyped up again.

I hate to admit it but kroos is much better as a #10

It's his natural poistion, he might not be a 'magician' like Özil or Kagawa but he's a strong physical player (if motivated) with a brilliant technique and enough creativity to play the 10.
He's certainly the best option Bayern have (well, until they buy Özil next season).

elsk

Banned
Can't you immigrate to Germany somehow? Student visa? Of course you'd have to leave your family behind (at first) which has got to suck.

Living in a country with high crime rates must be horrible.

Actually, a few months ago I was looking into it but I would still need like at least 500$ monthly and I don't have that kind of money.

Yeah, is really terrible. Normal people are prisoners in their own homes and those fucking shits are free.

edit: and the fucking police arrived 1 hour after we called. Just precious.

dc89

Good piece on Scholes in the Mail on Sunday. Written by Neville.

"Paul Scholes has no agent, no PR guru and no celebrity friends. He was just a boy who grew up playing football on the streets and went on to achieve his dreams."

Blablurn

Actually, a few months ago I was looking into it but I would still need like at least 500$ monthly and I don't have that kind of money.

Yeah, is really terrible. Normal people are prisoners in their own homes and those fucking shits are free.

sucks to hear that :( take care, man!

spidye

reminds me of Iran. I'm really glad to be born in a developed country

I wish you all the best

Mhh, a lot of Africans (for instance) fake those income statements and just end up working here to afford to stay & study. I personally knew a guy who did that, but I lost contact with him. Some distant relative just dropped the money into his account for the statements and he transferred it back afterwards. Also church organizations help somehow (afair), but then you limit yourself to their colleges (not always the best degrees).

elsk

Banned
Mhh, a lot of Africans (for instance) fake those income statements and just end up working here to afford to stay & study. I personally knew a guy who did that, but I lost contact with him. Some distant relative just dropped the money into his account for the statements and he transferred it back afterwards. Also church organizations help somehow (afair), but then you limit yourself to their colleges (not always the best degrees).

I really would prefer to work in any place and be able to live in a developed country, really, I don't even care if I had to work as janitor to be honest. Even that would be better than living here.

Would you be able to get some links for the church organizations? Sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom