• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Probably because they haven't had sex yet. Teens in America are having sex young all the time. There is a show 16 and Pregnant that airs here and all the girls aren't all 16, some are 14/15 others 17/18. Nothing new

I think England's youngest pregnancy was a 12 year old girl. That's too young though.

I had a Wilbury-esque post lined up, but I know the importance of self-respect.

Well that's at least two of us then. (Y)

Clegg

Probably because they haven't had sex yet. Teens in America are having sex young all the time. There is a show 16 and Pregnant that airs here and all the girls aren't all 16, some are 14/15 others 17/18. Nothing new

Hadn't even thought of that tbh..

Slizz

I think England's youngest pregnancy was a 12 year old girl. That's too young though.

Definitely 12 is young. However this 16 and Pregnant has like 5 seasons and 2 spin off shows called Teen Mom. Kids are doing everything younger and younger and as long as they are consenting I'd say its OK. Things like this are hard to take on though like where do you draw the line and such.

We get that show here in the UK too.

Dat special relationship.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I've a question. You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable with the topic.

Say the age of consent is 17 but you know that two 14 year olds are sexually active with each other. Would you have a problem with this?

Personally, I wouldn't be bothered by it. So long as they're clued in on what protection to use then I say more power to them.

I'm just asking because there is a thread in the OT which touches on this issue and a few of the American posters seem to be a bit bothered by younger teens having sex.

I don't see anything wrong with it at all as long as theyre the same age. Of course....

never mind lol

Lightning

Banned
Thierry Henry is a legend and knew more than just how to run fast. Walcott is so useless I get amazed that Wenger(who I see as one of the best/smartest coaches) actually rates him. Sell him to the highest bidder. Those moments of brilliance that happen 1 in 20 matches aren't good enough. Theo Walcott: What does he do exactly?

/Walcott-hater.
I can tell you that I wouldn't be against Walcott getting a chance ahead of Gervinho. We would have won yesterday had Gervinho not sucked so badly.

derExperte

I've a question. You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable with the topic.

Say the age of consent is 17 but you know that two 14 year olds are sexually active with each other. Would you have a problem with this?

Age of consent in Germany is 14 and I have no problem with that. Of course there are rules in place to protect teenagers from exploitation but there's nothing wrong with having sex at that age.

Yen

Speaking of inserting things into yourself, there's a 999 show on Channel 4 and some guy, on Valentine's Day, put a rose up his penis.

spidye

644475_410929792299516_767173021_n.jpg

Alaba posted this on his facebook.
he said it was his childhood dream to be on the cover. I'd really like to know how it feels to be on the cover

WJD

Fucking EA. Started my first game of Seasons in FIFA 13 and of course come up against some JT abusing Real Madrid. He takes a 2 goal lead through a deflection and a rebound but I level it up not long after. Then I just get randomly kicked off the EA Servers and it counts as a loss. Not playing online again until at least 2 weeks after release.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Shit I was desperately trying to have sex since I was like 5 and I only succeeded at the age of 16 when I finally got my acne under control

true story bro

derExperte said:
Age of consent in Germany is 14 and I have no problem with that. Of course there are rules in place to protect teenagers from exploitation but there's nothing wrong with having sex at that age.

jesus christ how hard is it to get a visa to get over there? I have dual Citizenship with the us and colombia. Can I be granted political asylum?

+1 Respect for the Fatherland

dc89

Luckily Yenrot is actually my first name so you don't have that problem.

No, it's not

Damn.

I made Fajitas to get over the Kean news, they were awesome but I'm still sad

Hmm tasty.

A guy I follow on Twitter who's genuinely quite reliable for football news was backing up what Viva posted before! Hope is not lost.

iq7IlKyLurkwJ.gif
do you have a 360? I added someone called Dan who has a Man City shirt so I assume it can only be you :lol

Yup. That's me!! I accepted you this morning.

dc89

"Don' t involve me. As long as your mum has no access to the girls as a part settlement go ahead. Divorce her."

What the hell is Kennth Dalglish talking about on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom