• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

I don't know of any people who play Monster Hunter in the us. I bought the last one for wii and it seemed kind of fun but I don't have the patience for that game.

dudebro 4lyfe
I may be a reverse Monster Hunter fan, as I played the first one on PS2 with my roomates to death but havent touched one since.

FootballFan

Wow that sucks for him. :(

Over in the community section we played GT5 a lot. It's slowed down recently though. Don't mean to toot my own horn but here is a trailer I made compiling most of our races. GT5 is probably the racer I've had the most fun with ever but a lot of that is down to the guys we had racing.

http://youtu.be/sU-RHxfunCw?hd=1

Yeah GT5 is great. Already said it in the other thread, but good stuff Dibbz :)

Clegg

Hold on a second.

Arturo Vidal cost £8m??

24 years old at the time, cheap, and excelled in a tough league.

Fergie wtf happened????????

Haha, how long ago was that?

Let me know what Matthew Harding view is like! I might sit there next time I get tickets.

I think it was are first season in the CL :lol The Matthew Harding is where I sit most games. The only time I didn't was when we lost 3-5 to Arsenal :( It is a good view but you are behind the goal so you sometimes miss things on the other side of the pitch.

----------------------

Just finished Being Liverpool and it was really good! How long did they follow the team for? and how many episodes are there?

Yen

I think it was are first season in the CL :lol The Matthew Harding is where I sit most games. The only time I didn't was when we lost 3-5 to Arsenal :( It is a good view but you are behind the goal so you sometimes miss things on the other side of the pitch.

----------------------

Just finished Being Liverpool and it was really good! How long did they follow the team for? and how many episodes are there?

6 episodes.

This was awesome :D

Fuck You!

Manchester-Uniteds-Robin--008.jpg

I was so upset after the start we had! And I was at the end where most of Arsenal's goals were scored :(

Edit : Oh god, I killed the thread :lol I cancelled my preorder for FIFA 13 Vita once it came out that it was the same game :lol May buy LBP Vita instead.

I hope Asda do an offer as I have a £39 credit note

In other news I'm hitting the big smoke for a wedding this Saturday, not been to London Town for a while

Anderson

Does anyone know if any of the UK supermarkets are selling Fifa 13 on the cheap this year? I'm sure I got 12 for £25 last year!

Supermarket deals are not that good anymore, usually have to buy another game or accessory to cheapen it. I'm hoping sainsburys do the same deal as last year, buy £30 worth of shopping and you can buy FIFA for £29.99

But check hotukdeals around Thursday/Friday to see any decent prices

Supermarket deals are not that good anymore, usually have to buy another game or accessory to cheapen it. I'm hoping sainsburys do the same deal as last year, buy £30 worth of shopping and you can buy FIFA for £29.99

But check hotukdeals around Thursday/Friday to see any decent prices

Will do!

Slizz

FIFA 13 hype.

Ready to play online full games with all the teams. Also ready to make a run for the title in the FIFA13 360 Tourney.

ATF487

This sucks, I've been a big fan of his for years and he would have had a good run of games under Rodgers. Jose and Johnson is a decent tandem but I wouldn't be surprised to see Jack Robinson get some first team time...Don't think Rodgers rates Enrique

I'd love to love close to the Bridge so I could get over for games.

This is my local stadia.

789.jpg

The Oval. Shocking altogether.

Would love to see games at this. My local stadium seats 70,000 and only 15,000 come for soccer games :-\

pulga

Banned
Italy/Spain/England-GAF, any recommendation regarding universities over there where I can get a Masters in business? Google-fu can be disorienting without proper direction :/

Slizz

I have the tourney in the bag! I am just too good with Chelsea <3 I hope I get to pick them :lol

My 'best' team in each * category changes every year. FIFA12 it was Bayern 5* Benfica 4.5* and CSKA 4*.

I'm sure my best teams will be different this year. Zenit will be a fun team along with PSG.

Also, I don't think its been decided what * teams we will be using.

I'm going to walk it ;)

:lol

My 'best' team in each * category changes every year. FIFA12 it was Bayern 5* Benfica 4.5* and CSKA 4*.

I'm sure my best teams will be different this year. Zenit will be a fun team along with PSG.

Surely it should be open? I hope so cause I got bored of Championship times last year! My top 3 teams 1. Chelsea 2. Bayern 3. Fulham. I am good with all of them haha.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It will surely be sorry ass 4* teams. My team last year was City lol. I also used Colombia a lot but they need to up Falcao's freaking rating like pronto.

James was a monster in the game though

sneaky77

your 5 star and 4.5 star teams where the same as mine lol

Also for the league will be any team you want to pick, no restrictions, it's the first league of the season and people like to bitch, so we're changng it up, if we get a solid group we may change that for the next tourney.

Slizz

your 5 star and 4.5 star teams where the same as mine lol

Also for the league will be any team you want to pick, no restrictions, it's the first league of the season and people like to bitch, so we're changng it up, if we get a solid group we may change that for the next tourney.

Awesome, I'm kinda excited at the notion of no * restrictions for team choice. Also interested in seeing peoples picks because of that.

That random draft order is gonna be a HUGE deal :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't want to disgrace Barca with my Colombian-style chokes so it will be Atletico Madrid or Porto

I will probably miss pks too. just like my favorite players!

if Barca is there I'm picking 'em

sneaky77

Awesome, I'm kinda excited at the notion of no * restrictions for team choice. Also interested in seeing peoples picks because of that.

That random draft order is gonna be a HUGE deal :lol

I predict the first 3 teams will be: Madrid, Barcelona and City lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom