• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

"Don' t involve me. As long as your mum has no access to the girls as a part settlement go ahead. Divorce her."

What the hell is Kennth Dalglish talking about on twitter?

Him and his wife don't know how to use twitter and forget to "@" people. His wife always seems drunk when doing this. @marinadalglish

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
247720_10152123994855094_1365164597_n.jpg

Now that's my kind of Championship table. HUUUUDDDEEERRRSSFIIEELD!

Clegg

Wanted do do a re-watch of the Sopranos but I can't find my boxsets for the first two series. A bit sickened by that.

I've decided to re-watch The Thick Of IT instead.

Kyoufu

Sony 4 lyfe.

High five!

everyone likes a wank

High five!

Why would we even consider the opinion of someone who bought a Vita?

I own a 3DS :(

I'm buying a 3DS in March, but tbh that handheld is dead here too. Western world hates handhelds (except for Pokemon)

Kyoufu you buying a WiiU on release or waiting till Monster Hunter is out?

Getting a Japanese Wii U on launch which just happens to launch with Monster Hunter! WOO!

Kyoufu

Think I'll wait till MohHun comes out here and then buy it. Playing Online with Gaffers should be fun.

I would get the European version too but the timing is all wrong. It comes out in the same month as MH4 so I'll be playing that instead. :(

Sorry bro. :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
hey the 3ds is awesome when I'm at work!

Playing kid icarus right now and this fucking game has no fucking checkpoints if you exit to the home screen and close the software.

smh nintendo

the other day I left it open overnight (damn) and I lost all my progress and I was almost to the boss on this one level.

RAGE

Oxx

I wish the 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3 had online. I don't think I have the patience to invest that much time in a console game.

K1LLER7

I would get the European version too but the timing is all wrong. It comes out in the same month as MH4 so I'll be playing that instead. :(

Sorry bro. :(
It's cool :)

Didn't know MH4 is out then too. Think I'll be getting that instead. Haven't played my 3ds in a while.

Isn't the WiiU region locked? So you'll have to get all your games from Japan?

Yes! East Stand upper! Right in the middle I think, should be a decent view :D

Its going to be strange though, as everyone around me will be football type attire and im going to be going after work in my suit haha.

:lol I was meant to be going with my brother but he is currently stuck in Vegas :/ I already have the tickets though so I am going to go if he can't get back in time! I hope Marin and the new RB we signed gets a run out. I honestly don't know which stand is which haha. I am in the Matthew Harding Lower anyway. I think it is the same seats I had for the Newcastle game.

PSN ID is SunhiLegend if you want to add.

Is anyone else getting pro evo for PC or PS3? I know there's quite a few FIFA players but I prefer pro.

I have it on PC. It is really good to be fair. Much easier to mod on PC as well to get the licenses.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't know of any people who play Monster Hunter in the us. I bought the last one for wii and it seemed kind of fun but I don't have the patience for that game.

dudebro 4lyfe

:lol I was meant to be going with my brother but he is currently stuck in Vegas :/ I already have the tickets though so I am going to go if he can't get back in time! I hope Marin and the new RB we signed gets a run out. I honestly don't know which stand is which haha. I am in the Matthew Harding Lower anyway. I think it is the same seats I had for the Newcastle game..

East Stand has the tunnel in it. Shed with the hotel and West is where Abramovich watches over the team, haha.

For the Shakhtar Champions League game im going to try and sit at the top of the west stand and do some Roman spotting haha.

The team should be: Cech, Bertrand, Cahill, Terry, Azpili, Romeu, Ramires, Marin, Oscar, Moses, Torres.
But it won't be as Terry won't play and nor will Cech.

East Stand has the tunnel in it. Shed with the hotel and West is where Abramovich watches over the team, haha.

For the Shakhtar Champions League game im going to try and sit at the top of the west stand and do some Roman spotting haha.

Right. I always forget till I am right there. When I went to Chelsea vs. Lazio I think I was sat just above Ken Bates when he was chairmen :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom