• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Marca's saying Real Madrids after Vidal.

Unsure how I feel about this.

Fuck it, Juventus needs him way more. BACK OFF MOU :mad:

Zabojnik

180743_177001632337527_107271092643915_366643_7963840_n.jpg

I hate that I have to leave a fucking towel on my head for 20 minutes to keep my hair relatively straight.

Whoever can answer this gets to use my
LOF subscription
just for tonight while I'm at work

In Uncharted 2, what happens when you jump in the swimming pool on the top of the hotel?

GQman2121

Banned
As someone who lives in an American city that now has a competitive football (American Football that is) team (Ravens) that relocated from another city (Cleveland Browns) only to win a Super Bowl in five years - I can tell you that it is awesome to steal another city's club.

Cleveland kept their name, history, records, hall of famer's and terrible (terrible) logo/colors, which is more than the Colts left the city of Baltimore when they scurried off in the middle of the night to Indy. So I think it worked out for everyone. People in Cleveland will obviously disagree because their expansion team has been shit for the last decade, but the truth is the club was shit before they moved to Baltimore. So being bitter about something that was ultimately out of the fans control is trivial.

I think if an agreement is made with the proper authorities, and the club is happy with the settlement, then the fans have to move on and hope for the best with whatever is in their future. Chose to support and appreciate what you have or don't. In the end the money machine keeps moving right on along with the sport.

I hate that I have to leave a fucking towel on my head for 20 minutes to keep my hair relatively straight.

Whoever can answer this gets to use my
LOF subscription
just for tonight while I'm at work

In Uncharted 2, what happens when you jump in the swimming pool on the top of the hotel?

When Drake gets in he yells MARCO and tries to get Chloe to yell Polo to him, who first refuses but then responds Polo when he keeps insisting.

Edit :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9LI3Xzrls

jtb

Banned
Giroud starting up tonight, apparently. He'll score, probably... but I guess this means he won't be starting the Chelsea game, which is a bit dissapointing. Still, good to give him that confidence boost (assuming he can, in fact, score), and it confirms that Chamakh really won't be anywhere near the side this season barring a massive injury crisis I guess.

--

Also, on the whole American sports thing—I grew up in Seattle during the heydey of the Sonics, back when we went to the finals which was great and all, but Howard Schultz was a terrible owner. Mediocrity for years. Can't really complain about OKC buying the team; it makes economic and sporting sense.

Man I read your post way wrong and ruined the competion like a dick, lol. Nah, I got one on there, what I want is for you to cheat and get me up the ranking on the fantasy league somehow.

I can remove everyone else if I wish :p

Attempt number 3, if anyone wants to use my
LOF subscription
for the night

What's the Demon's Souls boss with a twin brother called?

By the way guys, what are your SEN/PSN IDs? I'm sure there's a few I haven't got on my friends list. And the ones I do have, i'm not sure who you are on GAF

I'm The_Hitcher89 on there as well

Meier

Inter Milan vs. Borussia Dortmund starts in about an hour (Nextgen series)

ESPN bought the rights to NextGen for the US and a bunch of other markets. Kind of a panic buy I suppose since BeIN sport has snatched up everything of note really.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You know in our version of good morning America here they played Fifa this morning and introduced it with "fifa is a playstation game". Xbox just doesn't have the same brand here at all.

lol. I guess it doesnt have the same features in siberia but hbogo, netflx. hulu I mean in america if you have a ps3 only ur in Al Qaeda.

lol. I guess it doesnt have the same features in siberia but hbogo, netflx. hulu I mean in america if you have a ps3 only ur in Al Qaeda.

Well I know ps3 also got netflix and shit in England at least, but really most of the services will never be available or if they are, very limited in what they have because of licensing bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom