• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

dont get me wrong it's pretty good, but it makes me appreciate The Killers a little bit more.

Looks like Bayern are refusing to participate in the U19 Champions League

got a link?

edit:ah found it already, they are making a pretty good argument actually. they dont want to participate because they think that it's mostly done for marketings reason and that it will conflict with high school.

elsk

Banned
got a link?

edit:ah found it already, they are making a pretty good argument actually. they dont want to participate because they think that it's mostly done for marketings reason and that it will conflict with high school.

I guess we finally know why Bayern is not involved in NextGen series. I understand Bayern deals with the youth setup in a different way than the rest of the teams, I read we use younger players in every category than the rest of the teams.

fuenf

I guess we finally know why Bayern is not involved in NextGen series. I understand Bayern deals with the youth setup in a different way than the rest of the teams, I read we use younger players in every category than the rest of the teams.

Yeah pretty much this, Bayern is using their reserve team (U23) as the main youth team. Most of the big talents pretty much join the team at an age of 17 or 18. The U19 mostly made up of very young players. Also the player fluctuation is very high. Anyone who managed to play for Bayern's U19 or reserve team is pretty much guaranteed a place in a 3rd or 2nd division Bundesliga team.

pulga

Banned
I also have a strange pattern: 90% of the girls I've dated end up studying medicine or already studying it. Never again.

A3tv2GwCAAAdKPW.jpg

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom