• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to order dat lovely #ACIII Encyclopedia edition from UBIworkshop but it’s close to $100 which would equate to £62 over here.

Eh, might just bite the bullet

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Chile vs México (u20) about to being. Our guys are the ones who won the u17 World Cup last year. Too bad Fierro and Casillas didn't go, but Chivas needs them more right now.

Espericueta, that kid from Tigres, is godlike.

Meier

Llorente on a free? Seems a bit pointless given we just bought Giroud, but I'd take it. It's a very Wenger-esque signing. Better than nothing, I guess.

He wouldn't be available for free until the summer though. You could pre-sign him but that doesn't really fix any issues for the second half of the season.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Random: This Van Rankin kid playing for Mexico on RB has a hot sister.
2dMzb.jpg
Thank you, Dutch immigrants.

Yen

Maybe play Assaidi on the wing and Suarez up front?

Probably. Would like to see Yesil, Ngoo or Morgan get games. Especially Ngoo.

Someone made a parody of the poet on Being: Liverpool:

NotDave Kirby ‏@NotDaveKirby
What you see on here, is what you'll always get with me. // Pride, passion and a love of the reds - in the rhyme scheme AABB.

I love all our strikers from the 90s - Robbie, Ian and Stan // I'd parachute in if I had to, to watch the reds in Afghanistan.

Arnie

What you see on here, is what you'll always get with me. // Pride, passion and a love of the reds - in the rhyme scheme AABB.

I love all our strikers from the 90s - Robbie, Ian and Stan // I'd parachute in if I had to, to watch the reds in Afghanistan.

Fucking :lol

just out of curiosity: what is the largest amount of money you've won with a single bet? how much did you bet?

Not me but two of my work friends do a 50P each 12 way accumalator each week, last year when the weather was bad they got 11 results correct and the 12th was called off down to snow. They ended up winning £7800 so roughly £3900 each. A month or so later one of them one another £3K on another £1 accumalator, gits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom