• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

... For you.

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Carbonox

So I found out while in Hungary that my family know Balázs Dzsudzsák. His family are friends with my family (his parents still live a couple of doors down from my aunt) and he was at one of my cousin's wedding when we were kids. Obviously back then he was a child and I didn't know who the fuck he was so. :lol Still, I find it interesting that I have this link to the biggest Hungarian player right now.

Fry

New always sunny tonight, awww yeah

ibym42TBIURxve.gif

Is that you?

So I found out while in Hungary that my family know Balázs Dzsudzsák. His family are friends with my family (his parents still live a couple of doors down from my aunt) and he was at one of my cousin's wedding when we were kids. Obviously back then he was a child and I didn't know who the fuck he was so. :lol Still, I find it interesting that I have this link to the biggest Hungarian player right now.

Cool! He was a beast for PSV, loved watching him.

Then he moved to Russia and I never saw him again.

Linius

Balasz Doedelzak :O

But good for you man! :p

Linius

I once saw a random ep. of that show on Comedy Central and didn't really know what I was watching. It was weird.

May have to start with the pilot one day :p

I once saw a random ep. of that show on Comedy Central and didn't really know what I was watching. It was weird.

May have to start with the pilot one day :p

The show is still kind of finding it's ways in the first season, would recommend anyone to just start in the second season (as it makes no difference at all what order you watch in).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Chile vs México (u20) about to being. Our guys are the ones who won the u17 World Cup last year. Too bad Fierro and Casillas didn't go, but Chivas needs them more right now.

Espericueta, that kid from Tigres, is godlike.

Chile and Mexico eh? Que le ganen a esos cunts! goleada por fa

Linius

Once you start Sunny, you will FLY through it. It's perfect for marathons.

That's the thing I shouldn't be doing right now. I'm watching more than good is for me already. Almost finished with the first season of Justified btw. It's good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I bought Dishonoured!

Reputations on the line:

-WoodeLung. (Burned me once with FM, but I think it's mostly me this time, and he hates Inter.)
-Zabo. (Flawless record on all entertainment mediums so far.)
-odd_morsel. (Trust worthy because he hated ME3 as much as I did.)
-Fady K. (Because I wanna get quoted god dammit!)

-

Football related: Kaka was always good, I don't know what happened to him in Madrid.

Meier

That's the thing I shouldn't be doing right now. I'm watching more than good is for me already. Almost finished with the first season of Justified btw. It's good.

Good man. That's another must see.. one of the best shows on TV right now.

I bought Dishonoured!

Reputations on the line:

-WoodeLung. (Burned me once with FM, but I think it's mostly me this time, and he hates Inter.)
-Zabo. (Flawless record on all entertainment mediums so far.)
-odd_morsel. (Trust worthy because he hated ME3 as much as I did.)
-Fady K. (Because I wanna get quoted god dammit!)

-

Football related: Kaka was always good, I don't know what happened to him in Madrid.

Wait... You don't like FM? Not my fault you have no taste then.

Linius

Good man. That's another must see.. one of the best shows on TV right now.

I'm really liking Raylan as a character. He's such a baws. And man I felt sorry for that NFL dude who is friends with Gary. It's in the episode with those mobster guys in the real estate business. This episode.

Meier

This programme on Channel 4 is extremely interesting.

The drummer from Keane was just talking about how he hoped none of his bandmates were watching Plane Crash (which I saw you had tweeted about, so I'm guessing this is what you're referencing).

So what mod does actually take the time to monitor this thread now Mumei's sadly become a mere mortal?

Probably none. Mods avoid the Community threads for the most part unless they're actively interested in the topic at hand for the most part (seemingly).

I see Denmarks u21 team impressed the world tonight

TRbIz.png
A hat trick in the span of five minutes. That Rodrigo fella is quite the footballer.

So I wasn't color blind. What happened?
Confidential information. My guess is that it has something to do with the whole cunt-gate. I hope we'll get some clarification someday for what exactly happened. That's all up to Mumei and/or the mods though.

I'm sure Duckroll came in here once
Oh yeah that's right. It just feels like we're the only active sports megathread without an actual active mod posting.

dc89

The drummer from Keane was just talking about how he hoped none of his bandmates were watching Plane Crash (which I saw you had tweeted about, so I'm guessing this is what you're referencing).

Probably none. Mods avoid the Community threads for the most part unless they're actively interested in the topic at hand for the most part (seemingly).

Yeah it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom