• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddler

You can take Hernandez, he's out for 6 months, drinks more than he trains and can't score, would be a perfect replacement for Bendtner.
Didn't know that...Caceres can help him to become more professional!
Nobody here in Slovenia ever heard of Ilicic before he exploded at Palermo. It may very well have been a one season wonder. Like Pastore. (I'm sorry, I never really liked him that much. The very definition of an inconsistent/pussy player.)
It can be, but I hope he can do at least another great season. Inconsistent is really the right word, they both need to change that if they want to become top players.

GorillaJu

How long have we known Jenkins as fake for

Sure the Liverpool boys in here referred to him often as reliable lol

I have no idea. Until this blog write-up I continued to think his information was legit.

He's got a good track record, and his updates, particularly during the Sigurdsson transfer seemed to be spot-on, and before journalists as well.

Ugh, team playing like shit. Way to send everyone to sit back after a goal in the first 10 minutes, Capello. This is embarassing, what happened to the attacking minded team I used to know? Not even trying to counter. Get Failzulin out of there Capello, at least Dzagoev might do something on the counter.

As for Portugal, diving and whining everywhere.

I don't get it.

Alan-Shearer-Newcastle.jpg

:p

feel

Shit, pure shit performances from our players. Pepe's not even Portuguese and he's one of the few that gives a crap.

dc89

Reading that Duncan thing.

'He claims Roma asked for absolute discretion from LFC, that if news of the proposed deal got out Roma's fans would be unhappy about the sale of a young Italian international.'

Shiiiii. Imagine if was City and De Rossi :p Shit would be cray cray.

dc89

Wowowow at that Duncan thing. Finally got time to read it, that is some shady shit being pulled by that Cheng fellow. That guy has to go :lol

He's acting like a mob boss or something!

Wowowow at that Duncan thing. Finally got time to read it, that is some shady shit being pulled by that Cheng fellow. That guy has to go :lol

He's acting like a mob boss or something!

michael_emerson.jpg

dc89, first name Daniel, you live in the Northwest of England with your girlfriend. Your favourite sport is football, your favourite team is Manchester City and your favourite player is Sergio Aguero. Your little brother was born 2 years after you and joined the forum after reading your posts and realising how brilliant The_Hitcher89 was. When Manchester City won the Barclays Premier League in May 2012 you posed in front of the television and had your girlfriend take a photograph on her iPhone 4, which you then posted on Twitter. You spend your spare time doing voluntary PR work for Manchester City, and your favourite animals are cats. I know all about you, dc89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom