• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Anyways, time to get to Antwerpen for Radiohead.

If they play this I'm satisfied. And this.

ibpg3fHfgXlGg0.gif

Clegg

The Golden Foot award is for players achievements throughout their career. Ibra has won a lot of league titles. Giggs has won this award too and he's been shite for years.

I don't really think retrospective awards mean too much but anyway..

Good for Ibra, I suppose. Shame he's a bottler when it actually counts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
From some Chelsea forum:

Everyone with either an anti chelsea agenda or a pro black agenda hate him as a racist (without legal proof) for accepting, but the same people would have hated him for appealing.

Some things never change.

JesusTom

Saw this from someone on Twitter in the BBC Sportsday in reference to the Price of Football Survey.

"People need to get over it, happy to accept their clubs spending millions on players but not to pay at most a grand."

Man makes a good point, where do some fans think the money is going to come from.

dc89

So Chelsea are going to punish JT over the race row.

But the punishment will remain confidential. So they will probably strip him of his car parking place at the training ground then.

Hixx

I won't embed it cos I know we have some sensitive souls.

https://twitter.com/DavidMeyler/status/258898282611351552

Empty

So Chelsea are going to punish JT over the race row.

But the punishment will remain confidential. So they will probably strip him of his car parking place at the training ground then.

i'm not sure if even that'll affect him. he'll just park in the disabled places again.

Got up at 6.30 to get tickets for Chelsea vs Man Utd in the League Cup, I think they've sold out in 15 minutes except for restricted view seats :/ Pissed off now.

I may have a spare ticket. My brother and me have tickets but he has not been to the last 3 games I have. If he pulls out again I can PM you if you want? I would rather go with a Gaffer then have an empty seat :lol

Hixx

Saw this from someone on Twitter in the BBC Sportsday in reference to the Price of Football Survey.

Man makes a good point, where do some fans think the money is going to come from.

The money comes from their multi million pound sponsorships, tv revenue, league winnings. THEY created this inflated mess, it is not the fans responsibility to keep the greedy cunts pocket's lined.

Nyx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19842397

Holy shit, even clubs like Newport County have a cheapest seasonticket that is more expensive than one for a topflight club in Holland....

Football in the UK only for the filthy rich nowadays?

edit : cheapest seasonticket at Ajax Amsterdam is 216 euros, cheapest seasonticket at Grimsby Town is 344 euros.

lmao...

Top Bottom